How to return to the US..

keg

Reaction score
i did not read what others wrote.maybe someone already wrote this.but since the government did help me i can talk from first hand...anyways just go to the us embassy and tell them you have no money and want to go home.first they will try to let you call anyone who might possibley help you.they called my parents with out even asking me(i was 25)and then if all else they will get you a ticket as soon as possible at a cheap price.i did not go to the embassy willing but the cops thought i needed help cause i was sleeping on a bench in the snow.the ebassy gave me money(to much)for a hostel and to eat .i was dirty and stinky and had shitty tattoos all over so first the lady at the embassy was asking me if i was on meds,if i lost my meds...but after a couple days she was so nice.but you have to pay back.with interest.or like with me they will hand it over to the bank and the price will double.and if you do not pay back you cannot get passport,drivers,ss card,etc.oh yeah if you are arrested they will not help.after prison they will le you rot in the imigation jail until the country sends you home or someone pays for your ticket.they tried to charge me 300 bucks just to visit me in jail.but this was Japan so it might be harder in other places.and the 3 times i did get locked up they did not help at all.

keg

Reaction score
oh if deported from japan(X3)you go on the plane alone.i heard stories from some africans i was locked up with that some places in eroupe will fly you out next day,everyday.but that might just be planes to africa.all the times i got deport the us wave me by.kinda strang cause i have no luggage and every other time i come home they bother me??why would you want to go back to us?

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
oh if deported from japan(X3)you go on the plane alone.i heard stories from some africans i was locked up with that some places in eroupe will fly you out next day,everyday.but that might just be planes to africa.all the times i got deport the us wave me by.kinda strang cause i have no luggage and every other time i come home they bother me??why would you want to go back to us?
I was only deported from the UK, and me and my partner each had an agent with us. They actually sat first class, not in coach with us, but they were there for us. Handcuffed until my seat, then uncuffed. same procedure getting off, stand up, cuffs, walk to the police waiting for me at the airport there, agents from UK fuck off.
I would believe that the deportation is pretty quick, but this is quite much based on luck I guess. When I was in immigration holding, there was a guy from Israel who had been there for over 2 weeks already, and still didn't know when he would leave. I guess as an American, I would get pretty good treatment, but of course, as an illegal, I shouldn't expect so much. I really want to get back under the radar, and without losing my passport, or having to pay too much. I'm also not really trying that hard, obviously. At this point I have a partner of 2 years who is German, and I would love to go to the states with her, rather than us being split by the state.

keg

Reaction score
every time it took at least 3 months,i think the first time japan payed.i thought my parents payed but i found out they did not,the second the embassy payed,the 3rd time my girl payed.oh just to let you know they send you back to were you came from in the use.i left from florida so they sent me back there.i knew nobody and had to get back to hawaii.if i ever get a passport i am going to europe.i never wanted to go there but i did all asia so i guess i will try it.is borndead still living there?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads