Video - How to Piss in Public | Squat the Planet

Video How to Piss in Public

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
I always do the cup inside my bibs thing. Works everytime, unless theres a hole in it :(

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

janktoaster

Reaction score
I've always done the "lean against a wall in an alley and pretend to be on the phone" trick. Or the "kneel between two parked cars and pretend to tie your shoe trick"

Reactions: Mankini
P

pigpen

a trick i've used to piss not twenty feet from the po-po is to bend over and pretend to be digging in the trash with one hand while you've got your peepee in the other hand pissing on the side of the bin.

don't piss IN the cans, if you're in a big city where finding a place to piss is an issue in the first place, chances are someone's gonna be digging through that very same trash bin looking for food or cans.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lucky penis-having men.

I sympathize with you... Being Wang-less I hear is a D-ifficult situation To D-eal with.

If I had an extra penis I'd let you have it.

>..>

(I was either real funny right now... or I dicked shit up ._0 )

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL I'm such a sweet kinda person and can sweet talk a nosy fast food person - or just be quick about it - either than or a quick pull down by a nearby bush. Sorry dear neighbor. I have not had too much an issue though... once in a while in a very outlying town - meh. then there is the back of their store :D

• Haha
Reactions: MirandaLeigh

Chloe Lutomski

Reaction score
Last week I was stuck in my car during a huge rainstorm in Austin and I Really had to pee- for hours I'd been holding it and I could Not wait any longer! Images of myself peeing my pants kept flashing in my mind; my bladder begging for release. When I look to the passenger seat and find a giant Batman mug. I shook my head- no. I will Not pee in the car. But it kept sitting there all large and pot shaped. Fuck it! I am at a stop and shove the mug under me, instantly feeling relief. I cannot describe the utter satisfaction of having peed in a mug. I had no shame as pedestrians walked casually by my car. An animal's gotta do what an animal's gotta do!
Batman saves the day again. Thanks Batman.

• Haha
Reactions: Dmac

milkhauler

Reaction score
Before the turn of the century, very few people had indoor plumbing. It was common in the cold winter month to just piss in a bucket and dump it as the weather permitted.

Even when going into town. It was rare to find a private shitter. Most people ducked down an alley and pissed along a wall, then continued about their business around town.

This is wierd but as a trucker I'm soo used to pissing on the side of the road in public, that it feels awkward to uses a normal restroom. I also notice a lot of other drivers using piss bottles, rather than the hassle of stopping and looking for a spot to park a 70 ft long vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
They need to do a video for women. I was hoping I could find a stealthier way to pee in public.

Reactions: MirandaLeigh

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads