How much money should I bring?

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
I don't have to prove shit to you, jimH.

Last edited:

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
Yeah fuck it.

Last edited:

angerisagift

Reaction score
@Trvshwvng well i was homeless in Fl (cocoa beach/melbourne area Brevard cty) but difference was i had different spots some tent other just tarp. time is money if u want to buy $1 soda at Mcd or BK and wait till library opens or whatever

Reactions: Mankini

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
@angerisagift, only takes (literally) a minute to spange up a dollar and be about your business. To each their own, I guess.

P

pigpen

As much money as you can? If it's more than a couple hundred and you're worried put it in a bank or credit union. Is this really an issue? If you have too much money I'll send you my info and you could wire me some dough.

Personally when I first hit the road I could get by on next to nothing, now that I have a kid I wipe my ass with twenty bucks. It really depends on how you're traveling and what you personally need to be content.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

angerisagift

Reaction score
As much money as you can? If it's more than a couple hundred and you're worried put it in a bank or credit union. Is this really an issue? If you have too much money I'll send you my info and you could wire me some dough.

Personally when I first hit the road I could get by on next to nothing, now that I have a kid I wipe my ass with twenty bucks. It really depends on how you're traveling and what you personally need to be content.
LOL nice

angerisagift

Reaction score
Yeah I went to their cold night thing I looooved Melbourne lmao. They'd give out dinner all over, I use to sit outside off track and people would give me free pizza all night.
TRU!!!! Off the Trax was the SHEEEEEEEEEIT!! also the Dunkin Donut on US1 was killer too after 9pm they would hook me up with free old donuts/muffins also killer wifi. had a campsite across the street too [HASHTAG]#bedandbreakfast[/HASHTAG]

angerisagift

Reaction score
OMG! MY campsite was across from that dk, they used to bag the donuts up and give them to me, I had a shack next to Wells Fargo.
LOL nice yeah that 5 story bldg (i think.idk tall) there was a trail next 2 it and me and my friend Dave had a campsite there. right on the water. see manatees/dolphins all the time

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads