how long do travelers last?

N

Notmyname

funny how easily provoked.. i wasnt even trying. just speakin gods honest opinion w/o zeroing in on anybody. may need to toughen that hide a little more, massachutes.
Damn you're ignorant. And I don't have the energy to argue. If you don't have anything constructive to add, please stop replying to this thread.

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
last pair of travelers I bumped into were in bellingham, they were spanging at the coop, on the far corner where practically no one stirred. preferrable to a freddys parking lot huh, I thought. they were very quiet and hardly said a word when I approached them, but offered me chips and chocolate and water, as I had left my things back at the camp. The girl had long dreads and a healthy figure, looked maybe mid to late thirties, world weary though and extremely ragged. Her slender blonde haired companion looked about the same yet fidgetted about restlessly like a playful little boy, doing stomach cleans and handstands and cartwheels on the pavement in front of their tiny little spange board... I was on the way to a show and wished them to accompany me but they said they did not drink alcohol and preferred to stick to their corner. Saddened, I let them be.

It isnt often I run across travelers with so much dignity and humility in their every word and action, and I suspect that that is because few travelers ever make it very far without retreating back to old ways and familiar faces and pipe dreams.

They lived in the moment and they had, observably, earned that capacity.

Art101

Reaction score
I dont know I rode steady from 17 to about 24,took time off.Started riding again for another 2 years.Took time off and still like to catch out at least two-three times a year.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
its a term archaic and ridiculous as the hills and the sand.. diggers isnt it

that's it. keep pushing it and see where that gets you.

LeeenPocket

Reaction score
sand nigger

because i believe in the freedom of speech

This seems like a medium capable of educating you...
FB_IMG_1486330555369.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
^nice.. but needs more color to appeal to impaired vision epidemic among sjws.

what does that even mean? is there a stereotype of SJWs being visually impaired? i don't get it.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Mods & Admins, how has this person who so obviously has no respect for anything most of us on here DO have respect for, not been banned yet?

done. tired of this jerk wasting our time with posts unrelated to this thread and being a racist ass.

Reactions: Nailz
A

A New Name

what does that even mean? is there a stereotype of SJWs being visually impaired? i don't get it.
He was saying that SJWs are incapable of telling peoples races apart.

You don't need to be color blind to consider people of all colours and cultures worthy of respect a priori, just a mind capable of handling the complexity of an intelligent species and courage to handle uncertainty.

• Sad
Reactions: Testicool

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads