How do you keep your mind from going insane? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

How do you keep your mind from going insane?

arianaholland1

Reaction score
Hey there!
wondering about your ideas on how you keep busy/ keep your mind from going crazy on the streets, roads, streetz during the day, what would you do all day untill 9pm? ( can get your bed or have a warm safe place to sleep)
Usually hanging out with friends/ personal downtime and relaxation. I went through a really debilitating depression last year when I was staying at a shelter and a that time I was literally bedridden. Now that I'm better one of the most therapeutic things for me is going to a forest or the beach with my dog. Also good friends are so important. Lastly don't abuse drugs because it with worsen your crazy lol. I also have a Netflix account on my phone which helps a lot and enjoy reading. Good luck gurl :)

Reactions: todd

daveycrockett

Reaction score
sucks when the night comes and its cold or dead in the place you are..i used to stay up at night and sleep during the day in some places..for safety...youve got to find what you are looking for i guess..put your mind to it and youll find it..noone is truly ever 100 percent happy (there is no up without down) unless you do nothing at all...or become so centered that you find what everyone is looking for...good luck

im a fucking genius.....

Multifaceted

Reaction score
When you experience something new your body releases endorphins- like a first kiss, trying a new drug, going to a new place- just keep on trying new paths, and new things, and those endorphins should keep on flowin'.

When I get too complacent I look for adrenaline rushes, but I suppose that's not good advice.

• Sad
Reactions: todd and Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I constantly remind myself and the other that people are fuckin idiots... Also my sanity.. Is not relevant to this plane of existence... Blargowahhhooooo waaaa waaaa wooo.

Also keep your eyes to the sky!

::alien::

Ps' I blame it on four loko

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
This thread has been around quite awhile and there are barely two pages to it but there have been great responses all around.. what's more, I have already given it my best shot. But it never occurred to me, even then, how strange it is to ask how one is to keep sane while ON THE ROAD. I think it would be more on point - and imho much more relevant - to ask how in the actual fuck people keep sane WHILE NOT ON THE ROAD.

Last edited:

Rob Nothing

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I've always been crazy, so not so worried about me. But I think finding sanity in an insane world is what a lot of you are trying to do. By listening to green day or, hopefully getting out and pushing your boundaries as much as possible. Rather than succumbing to F'd up living situations or otherwise a whole lot of incredibly dull people. You are the future.

Renegade

Reaction score
Well on the road i dont have a problem with keeping sane.. being in a constant state of montion makes me feel great.. but when i am a home bum i am subject to feeling a little trapped at times .. i just handmake stuff to sell .. drink booze and smoke bud.. you always should have something to occupy yourself with it helps a lot.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads