How do you interact with cops when they start fucking with you?

huffinggasbycAndlelight

Just a boy with a thick layer of crust
Reaction score
Show respect until otherwise necessary... I missing teeth cause of pigs I was just a drunk 19 yo mag light in the mouth, but I know for a fact not ALL cops a bastards. There was one where we had our squat we were all runaways and he took pics of all us river rats and watched after us even brought me my boys Armour and gear while he was in jail... best course of action is first repect if they start acting ignant use words but be smart.. if you wanna be an anarchist you better know the law cause they don't. Paradoxical I know but I've gotten out of so many situations I could have gone down hard for be being calm . When drunk that's a whole nothet bag of dicks. Lol

Framese

Reaction score
I used to be pretty mad at the police, but lately I've been taking care to keep the sun off of my brain stem, which caused me anger in the past. It's been a few years since I tanned the back of my neck, and now, I rub my butt and wink at him every time I see a male police officer driving by. The other day, I practically fell over walking after a buff silver fox who looked kind of risky, begging him to accept a $2 coffee and donut combo I got from asking people for change in a cityish town.
I stopped going out of my way about a week ago, and neglected to pray, and I got a scary letter from my state insurance provider saying they were going to revoke my stay at my group home and collect me.
Related/unrelated? I don't know.

I've heard some horror stories about ones in the Bible Belt framing a married father so he would gratify them; then letting him go once he did what they wanted, and another that they would black mail trustees often for the same reason (circa 2008.)

I was given a ride by a police officer between Medford and Por'land, who offered me an immediate position as State Trooper, which I declined (2009.) I'm certain the young man was making an illegal exception, and 100% serious. If related or unrelated, another 5 years passed without my arrest; but with no special effort on my part.
Then I started getting arrested for everything; especially when Bill Haslam became mayor of the town I started out traveling on my own from (Knoxville.) I have almost no idea why.

Last edited:

Framese

Reaction score
I was going to edit some more: my advice would be to maybe go out of your way to be nice to a popular one in an important town, and make a point to make (their) life more appealing to them platonically, and away from work, if they are really amassing in a group. You may even be able to do this for a female officer, but that seems more difficult.

Reaction score
i recently had success 3 separate times with cops:

1: stole a gas station cheeseburger in boulder: cop saw welts on my legs from stinging nettles. He was stuffing me into his car to go get me booked, then asked "is that scabies??!!!!" then let me go.

thank God for Boulder. 😂💕

2. Got ticket for camping on city property and cited the 9th circuit court's pro-homeless decision. Judge dismissed.

3. Cops harassing me for cursing at cashiers. Yeah i cursed at em, but only because they were giving me attitude. Lead cop said "Saying fuck you is illegal! Disturbing the peace"

So i said "im a lawyer." then spouted 14th amendment jargon. Not lying: technically anyone can demand to represent themselves: making anyone so inclined, their own defense attorney.

cops left.

😂💕

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads