how do you do from 717/215.

SLAW

Reaction score
hey everybody. i've been lurking, lurking, lurking. thought i'd give saying hi a chance. i'm megan/slaw. i am currently taking a break from being unemployeed and doing what i please in philadelphia - to live for free in my aunt's old house in grantville, have a job and help my family out for awhile. still going back and forth pretty often. i feel like i left my heart in philly. i don't know what to do in this small town that's outside this small city. i miss the sense of community. i've seen that there are some central PA'ers here. Any tips on how to keep oneself entertained? i'm down for going on mini-adventures anytime. just trying to stay semi-close for a while.

but, anyway, i'm gonna get back to reading more posts. maybe even respond to one or two. !!!

M

Mouse

PA is what you make of it. find a hobby is all I can advice. get a library card and READ READ READ

that's what I do when I'm stuck back home in PA.

717 sucks.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads