Photos how danger finds you

Salonist7

Reaction score
yes, nice to meet you as well
never went on a train
just the street and shelters and from being with dollars in my pockets to not a dollar in my pocket
i knew nothing on how to survive
it was from others who knew the street
when i got out, by luck after 7 years and met my daughters again, they asked where were you all those years dad

dangers,not knowing the street code
but smart enough to leave when the line was crossed, by not knowing the code
there are many variations of the code

Crust Wagon

Reaction score
yes, nice to meet you as well
never went on a train
just the street and shelters and from being with dollars in my pockets to not a dollar in my pocket
i knew nothing on how to survive
it was from others who knew the street
when i got out, by luck after 7 years and met my daughters again, they asked where were you all those years dad

dangers,not knowing the street code
but smart enough to leave when the line was crossed, by not knowing the code
there are many variations of the code
The Who what? I know nothing of the street code, myself.

• Agree
Reactions: Coywolf

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm not aware of any code either. I think maybe this is OP's interpretation of having street smarts? Perhaps a little of that coupled with just the general unwritten rules everyone should be subscribing to like - Don't be a dick, help each other out, etc.. And like how it isn't cool to steal from people. Then the modifiers to those rules that a lot of people on the streets subscribe to like how it's fine to steal from evil corperations like WalMart etc. Idk, that's my best guess at any sort of code they might be referring to.

Crust Wagon

Reaction score
I'm not aware of any code either. I think maybe this is OP's interpretation of having street smarts? Perhaps a little of that coupled with just the general unwritten rules everyone should be subscribing to like - Don't be a dick, help each other out, etc.. And like how it isn't cool to steal from people. Then the modifiers to those rules that a lot of people on the streets subscribe to like how it's fine to steal from evil corperations like WalMart etc. Idk, that's my best guess at any sort of code they might be referring to.
my code is: always steal from Walmart. Even their booze is easy enough to steal :p

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, how are you? Nice to meet you!
Excellent...can we make this guy a moderator?!

Second Rule of Steet Code:

There is no rules in Street Code.

At least that's what every tweaker has taught me 💁‍♂️

But ya, I really do wish people would live more by a code of conduct....

But why do you ask about being thrown off a train? Like, physically? Some like 1940s Bull/Gang shit? Or like, removed from a train...some 2000s Bull shit?

Salonist7

Reaction score
you've met a new person from prison and not knowing they are from prison
and you don't know you crossed the line ,you get the look
another person as you say has street smarts,tells you your going to get beat and it would be best to leave

going back to when i had a suit and walking on yonge street in toronto
past a mcdonalds, there's a fellow asking if anyone would buy him some food
said sure, took him inside and said order what you want.he just orders a sandwich and as soon as he gets the sandwich he runs outside and eats the sandwich in seconds as though he's starving.putting as much of the sandwich in his mouth as he could
took him back inside and bought him more food for now and later
never knew how hungry a person could get

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads