Hot to Squat

Ray Lockwood

Reaction score
2548 NS-329, Hubbards, NS B0J 1T0, Canada
Hey, just joined up after a marathon of reading threads on this site last night. I'm an avid home free squatter from Canada and I hope I can contribute half as much to the community as I seem to be getting out of it so far. Thanks to Matt for taking the time to bring this all together!

Ray Lockwood

Reaction score
don't know about your "occupation" man
Are you offended by it or something? It was my moniker back in the late '90s before Popcan Claude in Montreal started calling me "Radio Ray" and that one stuck. Not trying to offend anyone, but it really is a full time job making so many women so very happy.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Uh, like the specific part of it is the word "hunter." I could most certainly see that at least being questionable if not offensive to many of the members here. We're not PC, I love pussy but maybe the last word could of been lover or connoisseur? "Hunter" could be seen as, well, obviously predatory

somn

Reaction score
Are you offended by it or something? It was my moniker back in the late '90s before Popcan Claude in Montreal started calling me "Radio Ray" and that one stuck. Not trying to offend anyone, but it really is a full time job making so many women so very happy.

if you use cunt to mean woman, you cool if i use dick to mean you?

D

Deleted member 125

alright everybody move aside, looks like gods gift to women finally signed up to stp to take care of all yer needs.

Ray Lockwood

Reaction score
Whoa, for a counter-culture forum there's quite a bit of static out here! Can't even speak tongue-in-cheek! Obviously I'm not "God's Gift" I'm just being glib, the world would be pretty dry if everything we said was straightforward. Hunting is synonymous with "looking for" or "searching" besides its other obvious connotations. I don't want to spend my time arguing semantics. If you're going to act like the profile police, I don't know...

D

Deleted member 125

Whoa, for a counter-culture forum there's quite a bit of static out here! Can't even speak tongue-in-cheek! Obviously I'm not "God's Gift" I'm just being glib, the world would be pretty dry if everything we said was straightforward. Hunting is synonymous with "looking for" or "searching" besides its other obvious connotations. I don't want to spend my time arguing semantics. If you're going to act like the profile police, I don't know...

obviously the gods gift was as you said, glib on my part too. but ide say as a "counter-culture forum" coming off with something that can (and obviously did) come off as pretty misogynistic wouldnt be taken so well. ya know, being a counter culture forum and all and being known for not putting up with that kind of behavior. as for being profile police:

Hate speech sucks. Don't do it.

We will not tolerate hate speech in any form. This includes but is not limited to racist slang terms, hateful comments based on skin color or background, religious bashing or intolerance, gay bashing, sexist or misogynistic material, faith based prejudicial statements, derogatory remarks, and all poor taste jokes about these topics. Also note that using the word "gay" to describe something as stupid/lame/dumb is not allowed. Remember, these boards are open to all walks of life and with that comes the need to respect them all. So leave your hate at the door please.

Also, we're not interested in censoring a negative slur if it's used in the context of a discussion. For example, we all know the difference between using the word 'nigger' in a discussion and using it as hate speech towards someone. The latter will not be tolerated.

either way, welcome to the site.

D

Deleted member 125

And yes I'm 100% cool with being called a Dick, shamelessly. That should already be quite apparent. But I'm not a misogynist.

whether or not yer ok with being called a dick, ide like to think that if it was my first impression signing up to a website (that you obviously want to be a part of because you signed up and im assuming nobody had a gun to yer head) and immediately stirring up the pot is a pretty lousy way to come across as someone that people want to swap stories/share advice with.

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Hahaha my first "stupid" rating
Uh, like the specific part of it is the word "hunter." I could most certainly see that at least being questionable if not offensive to many of the members here. We're not PC, I love pussy but maybe the last word could of been lover or connoisseur? "Hunter" could be seen as, well, obviously predatory

I thought I was being pretty nice actually, to anyone on this forum that knows me xD

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads