Hot Springs?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Sleeping Buffalo in MT.. http://www.sleepingbuffalo.blogspot.com/

an 'indoor' spring.. it *was* run down as all shit.. mineral rust all over the ladders, roof falling in at spots..

that was 2005.. it was for sale then, at 1.5 mil bucks..

dun believe the pics in the above link until you see it..

i think it was 5 bucks to dip, then...

Down the road is the Nelson Reservoir.. wide open to camp around, really big.. lots of seagulls call it their home...

a place to pop into, i guess..

lost my wallet with some buko buko in it, & the guy at the counter found it, handed it to me & said "man.. don't ever do that to me again"...

had to smile at that..

good guy..

hope yer travels are good...

travelin

Reaction score
you mean the crew change book doesnt' have these listed? Good luck partner. best way to find em is meet someone int the wild or stumble across it yourself.

now that was funny, i dont care who ya are.

i read that and snorted coffee out me nose!

Reactions: MxEx

travelin

Reaction score
just about all of the online info i find on hot springs is fairly old and these places often change. places a landowner used to let folks in is now fenced off, places get rundown, places go to "resort" and its like disneyland.

hard to find solid info.

Reaction score
Website
effectiveresistance.tumblr.com
yeah I've been down Some Rd before, that's in Anytown right?

A bit more specific info would be helpful

Haha. No, it's in Bodfish. Which is near Lake Isabella. Which is just off the 395, near Bakersfield. The actual road it is on I am not positive about. By looking on a map, I would say it is on Kern Canyon Rd.

MxEx

Reaction score
yes more than likely they aren't the same as hop out spots. Sorry for the disrepect. Guess you rated my post without knowing me which is what most people do on here anyway. Just saying cool points on the internet aren't really that cool so some people may not be too worried about just blurting out the info. Just saying I would think of this info as even more secret than a so called hop out spot.

crow jane

Reaction score
Haha. No, it's in Bodfish. Which is near Lake Isabella. Which is just off the 395, near Bakersfield. The actual road it is on I am not positive about. By looking on a map, I would say it is on Kern Canyon Rd.

yep, its kern canyon road. The hotsprings are called Remington

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads