Homeless, my family is scattered and i need to get to boston or cambridge

Evielution

Lurker
Current Location
Amherst, ma
Hey, i’m a 26 year old trans girl who’s only been on hrt for two months
I’m a witch and a nerd and my current goals and aspirations is to gather my family under one roof once again
I have an unforgettable sense of sarcastic humor and i’m just looking for transportation and a place to crash

Reactions: Inuyoujo and croc

Nihilum

Current Location
Atlanta
Homeless here also, wish you best of luck and hopefully you can get where you need to go.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Got a ride all the way to Portland! Will be there a few days, til Sunday at least.
Walking to North Bend. Didn’t seem to be any good hitch spots in Coos Bay.
First train hop since last summer.
AAAutin wrote on Ynwdwndrr's profile.
Happy seed day, sucka!
Heading back out again today. Gonna millaround the Rockies for another five days and then I’m headed east towards Chicago!
Hitching out of Coos Bay today. Goal is to get up to Newport, switch over to the I-5, then up to Portland by the day’s end.
Wow its been two years since i posted I've lived in a few cities since, but I'm living in santa fe now.
I am sorry for not updating! I ended up getting back on the road for REAL, leaving downtown LA via a bus to Barstow Friday night. Since then I have hitchhiked 5 rides, explored Flagstaff AZ, and am now near Albuquerque, NM. I’ve already learned so fucking much, made countless memories, met other tramps, ridden in a truck bed on the highway, and just been fucking blessed by the Universe.
Spending the night in Coos Bay. Hoping to be in Portland.
Just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled, my mouth should stop bitching all the damn time now... Pain meds? What're those

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Purplesalamander