Video - Homeless Millenial Survives by Picking Up Women Every Night | Squat the Planet

Video Homeless Millenial Survives by Picking Up Women Every Night

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, I've definitely seen this video awhile back thank you for posting this so I could watch it again. I didn't get too much of an overwhelming douche vibe from this dude, he seems like he's just said fuck it for the most part while still striving to get laid. Especially if he gets to stay at her place, shower, and get fed that's a pretty fuckin' sweet deal if you ask me. Much better alternative than turning to hard drugs.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Alcohol is actually a pretty hard drug of you think about it... More people die every year from alcohol-related causes than from pretty much any other "hard drug" there is. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy a drink or three every now and again, but I no longer let the drinks control me, which is exactly what this guy is doing. People that are just hammered all the time piss me off. I think it's good that he helps out other homebums, but I got the impression that all he's doing is using and lying to people. I mean, kudos to him for getting laid 4+ nights of the week, but he himself admitted that he's basically a shit of a human being. The first thing he said when the interviewer asked if he had any advice was "don't be like me." It seems to me that he's just a sad, strange little man living a depressing, dead-end life, and I honestly pity him.

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I don't know man, this dude seems pretty harmless from what I can tell. He just likes to party and get laid, and is saying fuck the 9-5 like a lot of us do. Some people choose to drink a bunch and smoke herb every chance they get while others stay completely sober. Everyone's got their poison.

Jaguwar

Rebirthing phoenix
Reaction score
I don't think he's a douche , but he suffers from the same thing most millennials seem to suffer from: ennui. Even there on the street, he's BORED.

I notice no one stated the obvious : this is a form of prostitution. Just because he's not soliciting doesn't change that. Now I personally have zero problem with sex work. What's bothering me is whether or not he'd have the courage to acknowledge that. Of course this is such a short blurb. if want to know more.

Johnny Maddox

Reaction score
Lol, I've definitely seen this video awhile back thank you for posting this so I could watch it again. I didn't get too much of an overwhelming douche vibe from this dude, he seems like he's just said fuck it for the most part while still striving to get laid. Especially if he gets to stay at her place, shower, and get fed that's a pretty fuckin' sweet deal if you ask me. Much better alternative than turning to hard drugs.
I do believe he said he got kicked out cause of drugs and still did them. Shit he said he took Kpins with her.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads