Homeless Man Arrested For Living in 15-Foot-Deep Man-Made Cave | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Homeless Man Arrested For Living in 15-Foot-Deep Man-Made Cave

PotBellyFatGuy

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I grew up in Fairfax, this is exactly the response I'd expect. Shouldn't come as a surprise that suburbs of Washington DC are highly authoritarian and police-oriented. I think a lot of travelers come from there, actually. It kind of drives you to it.
this is also happening in california in parts where they have "tent cities." it's not just DC that's authoritarian.

BusGypsy

Reaction score
That really sucks. That's sad. He made a little home and wasn't even bothering anybody and they destroyed it. Poor guy.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

train in vain

Reaction score
Some of you people seem mildly delusional haha. Maybe just MAYBE the guy shouldnt have dug a huge cave IN A PARK. If this dude dug a big ass hole in your back yard would you be cool with that? Should have found a better spot..it is a good idea.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads