News & Blogs Homeless girl wanted

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
I just had an encounter with some guy who first said he wanted me to be his main model and I would get Equity in the new business as partner. Only to find he wants me to be his girlfriend. The. Went on threatening me saying he would tell other people in the industry not to work with me. Fucking creeps everywhere!!! I'm sick of it.
You seem to have the darndest luck with people like that don't you? Maybe you should expose him to other people in the industry about his behaviour.

Reactions: PrisMiQue

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
Well.. i'm missing something, here..
this whole thread is about sex & quid pro quo... especially regarding women..

somebody has a quote for their sig on here as "beauty is the ultimate moral test" or some such..

seems to me it is very true..

i could have designed & built thermonuclear weapons with my intellect, & i didn't.. made that choice in college at 17..

seems scientists often sell their minds like people sell their beauty..

they build fucking weapons for money.. or design plastics or whatever..
maybe you should find another line of work, instead of one where desire is so rife..

that's what has fucked up the asshole who wants to use some girl for no more than a cum-hole..
this thing about beauty being buyable..

like war being fightable & winnable, because your people are smarter..

something ain't right when people don't expect natural consequences...

Reactions: kidbob and Odin

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Thanks! I'm leaning more towards acting. It's not at all easy but I want it bad enough to take on the challenge.

Get a hold of your local (accredited) casting agent and start with extras work..good way to start in from the bottom.

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
"You must swallow."

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Wizehop and GOD for this amazing laugh.

rambleON

Reaction score
This whole thread should be deleted otherwise you are going to see more like it. If the mods leave it up then this message board will get a reputation as such-- seriously man.

rambleON

Reaction score
Some 'homeless' gal should take the dude up on this offer, move her old man in, change the locks, then load up a moving van full of the dudes stuff and hit the road. Before departing bring the dog in and feed it a bunch of cheapo burritos .... Its been done before.

I'm really high right now.

Reactions: Billy Cougar White

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads