News & Blogs - Homeless girl wanted | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Homeless girl wanted

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Here you go girls!

https://odessa.craigslist.org/roo/4773401474.html

01616_5trBqejEQh4_600x450.jpg

I work in the oilfield (mid 20's) and have no time to date so I'm looking for a homeless girl that wants a place to stay . You do not need to work just cook clean and bedroom fun. I want someone I can chill with watch movies with and play PS4 with and gamer girls are a plus. You go from the streets to a big comfortable bed , hot bubble baths , and good food and a person to cuddle with on the couch. I want a girl to take to movies walks in the park , and to share hot coco with when the winter comes. You must be drug free and willing to stay that way. I have a high sex drive and love to cuddle. If this sounds like something you would be willing to try please send a couple pics to prove you are real and put the word "Home" in the title. You must swallow. I am real and it has been a little rainy lately, in fact it's raining right now and all weekend!! Any RACE is fine under 25 preferred. Any older than that and you'll come with an attitude and blame me for your situation.....!! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh he'll get what he deserves.
A dozen crusty girls swinging smileys will show up at his door.
creep ::mask::

kaichulita

soul rebel
Reaction score
"You must swallow" ......um wow that's a very important characteristic you look for in someone you date *sarcasm*

kidbob

Reaction score
Here you go girls!

https://odessa.craigslist.org/roo/4773401474.html

01616_5trBqejEQh4_600x450.jpg

You must be drug free and willing to stay that way.If this sounds like something you would be willing to try please send a couple pics to prove you are real....I am real...Any RACE is fine under 25 preferred. Any older than that and you'll come with an attitude and blame me for your situation.... Thanks
Bwahahahahhaha omg lmcfao!.there is so much fucked up with this.I think he lost his audiance with that "drug free" line right there..even if they didnt or dont do drugs...wtf DAD!!
A couple pics to prove ur real? u mean so u can weed out the mamas who dont fit the thin descript ...am i right? YOUR real?
COME ON! the only thing real about any of this is that this dude is real controling.
Especialy when he goes to blabbin on about a certain attitude and age

Nice share!!
WIZEHOP

Reactions: West

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think social media has seriously fucked peoples perception up of how to treat and talk to people.

I agree one hundred fucking percent there Fox.S. !!!
That's why I never participate in "Social media"
Just "Community media" Like this forum...
(and even then... I am a hermit minded fellow... but maybe someday will take a more active part.)

:)

Actually... if anything this place has shown me more than even my own convictions... that the best way to meet people will be to go.
Hop trains, Hitchhike, walk, bike, mega-bus, sail, fly, ride, throw away all caution aside...
Travel is the best form of social media.
Reading Squat the Planet teaches me that.
Thanks.

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
you know what's even funnier..?
well.. i dunno about funnier... but.. scarier..? in a civilization ready to end kind of way..??

this idiot is probably working 12-16 hour days, 6 or 7 days a week, & the whole *reason* he can't find what's so important to him is that he *can't* go out & do anything that shows *who* he actually is...
no music, no poetry, no travel adventures, no friends around fires, no starlight, no fucking anything except the breaking wail of machinery & lumbering of truck & the kicking dust that tastes as bitter as it is dry..

i know this, because as far as work goes, that's the kind of shit i pull..
i save my bread & turn it into fucking distance, & i dunno what will happen as it rolls, but at least i meet people who are people..

strong & adventurous & unpredictable..
most pretty fucking glorious,
some really, really, really fucked up, but...

people..

&... i throw my doors open for just about anyone

but hey!!

it's money, right???

soooooo.......... you can get anything, right...?

pretty fucking disgusting.. a bit like mail order brides, but possibly worse..

" i like to cuddle"..

sooo..... this is some overwhelmingly ethical qualification you have for someone to invest the sum of their existence in...?

get a fucking neoprene tube, asshole..

that or make enough money that *you* can be homeless after you pay it all to the fantasy whore that you're after..

anyways..

it's raining & i'm ranting...

avoiding what i have to do next, or waiting for it...

not sure..

there is something seriously wrong with a civilization that generates an economy based on 70 hour work weeks & merits it a commendable...

i actually feel kind of sorry for him...

he won't find his girl, but i bet he *will* find a 2015 truck he can dump all his cash into..
& i bet he'll put ass heating & vibrating seats in it, too...

PrisMiQue

Reaction score
I just had an encounter with some guy who first said he wanted me to be his main model and I would get Equity in the new business as partner. Only to find he wants me to be his girlfriend. The. Went on threatening me saying he would tell other people in the industry not to work with me. Fucking creeps everywhere!!! I'm sick of it.

Reactions: todd and Kal

Kal

Reaction score
I just had an encounter with some guy who first said he wanted me to be his main model and I would get Equity in the new business as partner. Only to find he wants me to be his girlfriend. The. Went on threatening me saying he would tell other people in the industry not to work with me. Fucking creeps everywhere!!! I'm sick of it.
You should have kicked him where it hurts.

Reactions: Anagor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads