Holly Lester

Horrid

Current Location
Seattle, WA
[/IMG]

This is for my best friend who went missing in Hood River and who's body washed up on the Colombia River in April of '17. She was 27 years old, an amazing clarinet player and learning how to play the accordion. She was born and raised in Seattle and was the first person I met when I left home to Olympia. I've never seen anybody chug a four loko gold faster than this bitch.

Still to this day Hood River police refuse to cooperate with her case, from when we first reported her missing to when she was found. Her death was not accidental and the people she was traveling with hit the road before the police got their statements and the police themselves didn't even care enough to ask for them.

I'm posting this to honor my best fucking friend and to also let others know to be careful in Hood River, OR.

Rest In Peace, Holly.

Juan Derlust

Vagabond
Current Location
Limbo
Bless your heart for trying to bring a little levity to a horrible tragedy - 'never seen anybody chug a four loko gold faster...'
Why the friggin cops can't be bothered to do their job is scandalous - same with local news. I don't know what else to say.

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Today I am most grateful for water towers
Gonna be in Cheyenne for the first time today. If you’re in the area, stop by the crown bar and come rage!
I have a day/night to kill in the Bay Area if anyone is bored.
its friday. someone has your lunch money in their pocket... its time to get down!!!
schmutz wrote on highwayman's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Don't touch it. STOP fucking touching it! - Facebook
I always wanted to do something fun like go on another road trip Hop a Train I am anxious to just leave but I don`t want to do this by my self & I Don`t have any friends with same interestI am tired of getting up going to work and coming home and stareing at walls I like classic rock 60`s 70`s 80`s 90`s If I listed all my groups it would be long list arts and crafts puzzles movies concerts festivals camping books
Good morning to the world; thank you for being kind to me today.
what a great day to be sober.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
nadahappycamper