Holly Lester

Threads
Current Location
Montpelier, VT
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2F%5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fi67.tinypic.com%2F2e1txqu.jpg&hash=8d7a5e6292ee36ce16ccfd6aadfdd6de
[/IMG]

This is for my best friend who went missing in Hood River and who's body washed up on the Colombia River in April of '17. She was 27 years old, an amazing clarinet player and learning how to play the accordion. She was born and raised in Seattle and was the first person I met when I left home to Olympia. I've never seen anybody chug a four loko gold faster than this bitch.

Still to this day Hood River police refuse to cooperate with her case, from when we first reported her missing to when she was found. Her death was not accidental and the people she was traveling with hit the road before the police got their statements and the police themselves didn't even care enough to ask for them.

I'm posting this to honor my best fucking friend and to also let others know to be careful in Hood River, OR.

Rest In Peace, Holly.

palmazon

Doppelgängster
StP Supporter
Threads
Current Location
La Habra, CA
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
Bless your heart for trying to bring a little levity to a horrible tragedy - 'never seen anybody chug a four loko gold faster...'
Why the friggin cops can't be bothered to do their job is scandalous - same with local news. I don't know what else to say.