Hola

LeonPataPerro

Reaction score
Calle Juan Escutia 366, San Simón, 03660 Ciudad de
Hi there. My name is Leon, i am mexican so i am not a native speaker of this language, i actually learn english like in that scene of the 13th warriors movie (about vikings and antonio banderas) traveling with really nice crustie gringos round here and central america, so sorry if i have mistakes and that. I know Mexico (specialy south and central) as well as some of central and south america by travel, and i can give some recomendations. I dont have any plan to go to the US, so dont worry Mr Trump.

DertyDers

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Leon, i am mexican so i am not a native speaker of this language, i actually learn english like in that scene of the 13th warriors movie (about vikings and antonio banderas) traveling with really nice crustie gringos round here and central america, so sorry if i have mistakes and that. I know Mexico (specialy south and central) as well as some of central and south america by travel, and i can give some recomendations. I dont have any plan to go to the US, so dont worry Mr Trump.

I am glad to see someone from Mexico City join StP! Tengo dos amigos en Guadalahara ahora. I am still new as a member here but have lately been thinking about my next moves. I had a friend who rode a motorcycle from Minnesota down to Tierra del Fuego. I have been learning basic Spanish and Portuguese with duolingo on my phone, dreaming up my own plans hoping to make it through Mexico to Central and South America. Your English is great Leon

LeonPataPerro

Reaction score
I am glad to see someone from Mexico City join StP! Tengo dos amigos en Guadalahara ahora. I am still new as a member here but have lately been thinking about my next moves. I had a friend who rode a motorcycle from Minnesota down to Tierra del Fuego. I have been learning basic Spanish and Portuguese with duolingo on my phone, dreaming up my own plans hoping to make it through Mexico to Central and South America. Your English is great Leon
nice man, here we are

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Mucho gusto. You're English is much better than my Spanish, no worries amigo. My Spanish has gotten a little better, this summer I taught a few basket weaving classes for non English speakers, all of them spoke Spanish.

LeonPataPerro

Reaction score
Mucho gusto. You're English is much better than my Spanish, no worries amigo. My Spanish has gotten a little better, this summer I taught a few basket weaving classes for non English speakers, all of them spoke Spanish.

Hi. As for the other guy, I find a lots of gringos (sorry friends, i don like to much named americans becose, you know, America is a continent) travellers just hang with other foreginers. Is a lot easier speak spanish if u guys start hang out with locals. We are funny and nice people aswell. Here down south and to Patagonia are a lot of latin americans nomad travellers. The most of us learn some diferents skills to survive on the road. Some of us make jewelry ans diferent things (in All latin america you can use stones as a credit card buying cheap and selling for good prices the more far away you go or changing for other stones, for example buying obsidian in central mexico, and ambar in Chiapas, jade in guatemala, turcoise and opal in Peru etc) Or juggle and playing fire in streets, or busking. Freeganism is no so muck and option as we are noy first worlds and in order to survive the people put on sell again the old food in unformaltrade. If u guys show respect and good comunicaation with locals u guys realise the most of mexicans and latin amercans are happy to help and met new friends.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
Hi. As for the other guy, I find a lots of gringos (sorry friends, i don like to much named americans becose, you know, America is a continent) travellers just hang with other foreginers. Is a lot easier speak spanish if u guys start hang out with locals. We are funny and nice people aswell. Here down south and to Patagonia are a lot of latin americans nomad travellers. The most of us learn some diferents skills to survive on the road. Some of us make jewelry ans diferent things (in All latin america you can use stones as a credit card buying cheap and selling for good prices the more far away you go or changing for other stones, for example buying obsidian in central mexico, and ambar in Chiapas, jade in guatemala, turcoise and opal in Peru etc) Or juggle and playing fire in streets, or busking. Freeganism is no so muck and option as we are noy first worlds and in order to survive the people put on sell again the old food in unformaltrade. If u guys show respect and good comunicaation with locals u guys realise the most of mexicans and latin amercans are happy to help and met new friends.
Si, having different skills is good. Yo soy canastero, mi trabajo.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads