Hobbies

B

byrdster7891

sometimes its good for the body to rest, though. People are so entwined in their routine of life that most never just stop and do nothing. sit and think. Its very good for you. A sort of 'stop and smell the roses' sort of thing. I'm very introverted so i spend most of my time reading or wandering around. and its good for me to just stop and think for a little while. I get so wound up over life and all it offers that i tend to get sort of anxiety ridden. I guess it doesn't work for everyone, of course. I just think that taking a little time off from the endless cycle to lay in the grass and look at the clouds is good for the mind...

Dillinger

Reaction score
byrdster7891 said:
sometimes its good for the body to rest, though. People are so entwined in their routine of life that most never just stop and do nothing. sit and think. Its very good for you. A sort of 'stop and smell the roses' sort of thing. I'm very introverted so i spend most of my time reading or wandering around. and its good for me to just stop and think for a little while. I get so wound up over life and all it offers that i tend to get sort of anxiety ridden. I guess it doesn't work for everyone, of course. I just think that taking a little time off from the endless cycle to lay in the grass and look at the clouds is good for the mind...

Agreed.
Though at times if I slow down the earth's spin seems to catch up with me.

rebequah

Reaction score
You said that you had enjoyed brewing wine? there is this amazing book called "Wild Fermentations." Its a cook book of sorts that also talks about the food revolution. The book advocates dumpstering for the ferments. Its awesome how easy everything is to make and how good for you it is. So fermenting can be a hobby that not only provides you and your friends with healthy eating/ drinking, but also another way to run away from the restraints the system has on us. Its probably in the public library and or most infoshops i have encountered.
or grow a garden

wartomods

Reaction score
Watch out for online videogames they can be very addicting, i once roamed through libraries to play runescape

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads