Hiya! Introduction time! | Squat the Planet

Hiya! Introduction time!

Rune

Reaction score
Website
www.perchance.org
Hi, Im Rune..
I am in danger of getting kicked out someday..
Havent felt like I had a proper home since I was 15, moved from place to place freely, crashed on friends couches, walked everywhere..
Within the last year I had a nervous breakdown and ended up squatting for the first time. I had no idea it could be technically legal, and I could have a permanent home that way [eventually].

Ive studied bushcraft, foraging, survivalism, backpacking across country, walking trails like the Appalachian.
Im also interested in homesteading and building my own temporary-permanent shelter. [Like one made of cob.]
Ive been reading about alternative energy sources, and want to install my own solar cells and build electric vehicles if I can.
I hoard books on these types of things.

I am a peaceful anarchist who is interested in squatting or couchsurfing again, maybe even backpacking across country, but as it is now, I have a place to live and a nice, helpful boyfriend. I will try to do things the *regular* way. If that doesnt work out, I will go full anarchist mode and live life as the adventure it should be.

The reason Im here is Im scoping out places I might squat someday.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I hoard books on these types of things? Well I don't feel alone, I'm the same way too!

Welcome to the community Rune!!!

You have the right mind set, best of luck and hang in there, you'll make it!

• Epic
Reactions: Rune

nastynaty

Reaction score
Website
www.readdesert.org
Welcome! I hope you find some helpful advice and the info you need through everyone's combined experience here. Every anarchist that joins this site brings a smile to my face, please share some stories and experiences you've gained through your studies and practice, also if you havent already then go read desert. readdesert.org

• Haha
Reactions: Des

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads