Hitching across Iowa | Squat the Planet

Hitching across Iowa

Reaction score
Trying to get from Dubuque to Sioux City to play a gig. Anyone have experience hitching in this state?

Reaction score
Thinking about it, it may help if I learn some Jesus tunes on my guitar. I've done my fair share of hitching around but mainly on the west coast, where its kinda a legitimate form of transportation. Just checking to see if there's anything i should be aware of here.

RottonCotton

Reaction score
Thinking about it, it may help if I learn some Jesus tunes on my guitar. I've done my fair share of hitching around but mainly on the west coast, where its kinda a legitimate form of transportation. Just checking to see if there's anything i should be aware of here.
You can get to LaSalle and hitch off the westbound ramp . Or you can sit at the truck stop ( flying j) and dry spange drivers as they come out and ask for ride ( never ask on way in) .

Reactions: schmutz

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads