Hitchhiking newb

Ragdoll

Reaction score
Hei

New here, been lurking awhile and super pleased to have found such an informative awesome site. Was squatting in London UK a couple years back but ended up joining the rat race of life trying to keep my head above water in a society that is designed to fuck over people, who dont conform to backwards ideologys, of how you should exist as a person. Tried it tierd of it and hoping to get back into living free again.
Plan to do some hitchhiking in Europe with little to no funds. Any peeps in Europe here with any advice?

Tony Pro

Reaction score
Website
gavincwillow.wordpress.com
Sounds like you've got enough street smarts that you don't need advice, just experience. Sign up for a Duolingo account and start learning languages, is all I can say.
You gonna hitch across the Channel?
I'm mad jealous of you Brits with the whole of Europe on your doorstep and (for now) the freedom to roam. Whenever I come through UK customs it's "So how are you going to be supporting yourself and what's your hotel's address?"

Reactions: Rob Nothing

Strider

Reaction score
Yeah seriously, just got to an on ramp, and stick your thumb out.. And you are female.. That helps a lot.

Ragdoll

Reaction score
Yep definitely dont want to take that for granted with all the brexit shit going on. Thanks will check out Duolingo think thats a smart idea, get familiar with a couple common terms I will need
Sounds like you've got enough street smarts that you don't need advice, just experience. Sign up for a Duolingo account and start learning languages, is all I can say.
You gonna hitch across the Channel?
I'm mad jealous of you Brits with the whole of Europe on your doorstep and (for now) the freedom to roam. Whenever I come through UK customs it's "So how are you going to be supporting yourself and what's your hotel's address?"

Ragdoll

Reaction score
The plan is to set of in the spring time, not got a route mapped out yet but will partially evole around cheaking out the various teknivals in europe

T

tacology

Hei
a couple years back but ended up joining the rat race of life trying to keep my head above water in a society that is designed to fuck over people, who dont conform to backwards ideologys, of how you should exist as a person. Tried it tierd of it and hoping to get back into living free again.

I couldn't have said it better myself. My sentiment exactly. I'm getting into hitching as well now.. Hoping it won't be too hard because I will have my dog along side with me.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads