Hitchhiking love ? | Squat the Planet

Hitchhiking love ?

P

Popsicle

My questions are the following .
*1 Are your relationships strained to due to extensive travel ?
*2 When is love making night ? Where does love making go down ? I'm used to the woods and behind dumpsters.
*3 What's the longest relationship you have had while on the rails or road ?

* 4 dogs chickens and blow up dolls don't count .

ddb29340

Reaction score
Is it even possible to fuck a chicken? [/QUOTE said:
Ya gotta cut their head off, then stick something down their throat...hahaha :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hobo Mud

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This sounds like a bad joke the guatemalan told me in the military...

Bwaka Bwak Bwak ::chicken::

P

Popsicle

Lmmmmmmfao
You guys crack me up. Good shit to read camped out in the jungle off highway .

Attachments

• IMG_20170906_142258.jpg
    IMG_20170906_142258.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_20170906_142258.jpg
    IMG_20170906_142258.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 277

Hillbilly Castro

Reaction score
I'd say, if your relationships are strained due to travel, you're probably dating someone who is sedentary and monogamous. If you're gonna date someone as a traveler, you've got to date a traveler, or date a sedentary person who is not monogamous. Any other option is gonna lead to trouble.
Now, the best part about dating chickens is that, as my avatar shows, you've always got a drinking buddy, and after a few beers, she ain't gonna be monogamous anymore, and you can stick her in your pack once you and your friends are done! As such I only tend to date birds.

P

Popsicle

Probably one of the best threads in awhile It was just a random thoughts of insanity listening to cars last night on on interstate. I personally think if you get tired of poultry friend train the bastard to spange or just eat em

MamaSow

Reaction score
1 - not strained in the love/sex department. But then I'm not interested in someone to travel with right now. I love being alone these days. So I guess you could say my primary relationship is with the spirit that guides my travels, with myself, and with the planet. It's also not strained in the friendship department. I only have a couple of friends, but they are for life. Deep rich nonjudgemental. We text and talk on the phone and I visit when I can (since I travel and they are home folks).

2 - When is it "right"? It's a feeling. It's not any fixed specifics. It's just an energetic something, a knowing, a vibration in the space between you. Requires mutual respect, kindness, and a wicked sense of humor. The get off isn't the reason to have sex/make love although there isn't anything wrong with the get off. I like me some get off. I just want to have a deeper exchange if I'm going to connect with someone in that way. It was different when I was younger; but being decidedly middle-aged changes things.

3 - Longest relationship? Well, with me and the spirit that moves me, it's been over 20 years! With a physical partner? I had a year + with a very significant other. The road was not what broke us up. I'm actually going to see said ex-"vso" very soon. I'm deeply curious about what will happen. And again, the connection isn't altered by the road or not. The connection is there and I just happen to be traveling.

4 - Do fingers count? I can't find a chicken although I'd love some fresh eggs.

ddb29340

Reaction score
HAHAHA...

Attachments

• EROTIC VS KINKY.png
    EROTIC VS KINKY.png
    218.1 KB · Views: 342

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

::chicken::::chicken::::chicken::

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads