Hitchhike across the Americas - Day #1 | Squat the Planet

Hitchhike across the Americas - Day #1

N

Notmyname

Dude you posted this to Reddit too. Just stop with the title. You smoked weed and couldn't handle it. That is not the same as being drugged. You are making up some sensationalist shit making the community look bad. But anyway you trying to describe your first high was pretty funny. Good video

K

Kim Chee

image.jpg

^You're saying I can get that in Canada?

This, my friend is what you should be censoring.

HitchTube

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dude you posted this to Reddit too. Just stop with the title. You smoked weed and couldn't handle it. That is not the same as being drugged. You are making up some sensationalist shit making the community look bad. But anyway you trying to describe your first high was pretty funny. Good video
my bad, title changed.

Reactions: kecleon

HitchTube

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
it was mixed with other drugs they didnt tell me

N

Notmyname

it was mixed with other drugs they didnt tell me
Its all good homie! I'm just worried that people would think you were forced(being drugged typically means against your will) which may have been the case( did they tell you after you smoked it?) In either case you put it to your lips so you must be responsible for that. sounds like you smoked some killer ass bud though! Gotta love the lovely kickdowns :) travel safe travel happy.

P.s. I love the mcgangbang! So fucking good

N

Notmyname

You know you could still include your drug adventure in the title, I would just be worried about someone on YouTube seeing the title and then not watch the video. Then it's like they'll tell people about this kid on the internet who got drugged while hitchhiking. Then it's a horror story not a happy one. How long did it take to find that shed? Thats a good one especially on a rainy night!

D

Deleted member 125

they must of been the nicest drug users in the world to not tell you that the pot they offered you (for free im assuming) was also laced with something else (which im sure they paid for in some way) while giving you a ride.

i dunno, i dont go around forcing people to drink my booze and not telling them its rot gut whiskey.

although i dont smoke pot, but uh...ya know taking drugs from strangers and what not.

HitchTube

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Just curious, why do you post your adventures out of order? Are you currently traveling or are all these from a while ago?
And why do your usernames on other sites keep changing?
I travel and edit at the same time.
Its in order because that's the most recent thing that happened
name change cuz I'm not sure what to settle yet

HitchTube

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Its all good homie! I'm just worried that people would think you were forced(being drugged typically means against your will) which may have been the case( did they tell you after you smoked it?) In either case you put it to your lips so you must be responsible for that. sounds like you smoked some killer ass bud though! Gotta love the lovely kickdowns :) travel safe travel happy.

P.s. I love the mcgangbang! So fucking good

Thanks man! It was my bad I didn't know what drug up means, I thought it simply means give me drugs and then I get fucked up, I thought it had nothing to do with will/against will
regarding details, well they told me its just pot but I'm sure theres more than that because ive never encountered those symptoms by just smoking pot or crack

K

Kim Chee

Thanks man! It was my bad I didn't know what drug up means, I thought it simply means give me drugs and then I get fucked up...

That's ok. McDonald's doesn't know what a gangbang is either or they would have probably decided to name their flagship sandwich in Canada something else.

...or maybe I just don't get it and they are wayyyyyy more savvy than me.

I can't wait until I get some gangbang here;)

Go ahead and google gangbang, see you after a bit.

N

Notmyname

Thanks man! It was my bad I didn't know what drug up means, I thought it simply means give me drugs and then I get fucked up, I thought it had nothing to do with will/against will
regarding details, well they told me its just pot but I'm sure theres more than that because ive never encountered those symptoms by just smoking pot or crack
Lol you smoked crack before homie?! I wanna hear that story haha you don't seem like the type to smoke rocks

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads