Hipsters on trains

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm sort of confused; I haven't been through Roseville for a while (summer 2014) but I had definitely been warned about a camp I saw on the Citrus Heights (south) end of the yard by basically everyone I knew who went through Roseville circa 2013, the first time I did.

I'm assuming that's the old (or only) FTRA camp, so it was basically good info in the first place, right?

Idk, I mean this took place in Dunsmuir and whatever camps they might have been referring to were also in Dunsmuir. I'm not even sure what the question is here, given you've drawn this parallel to Roseville and some other camp? I'm lost.

D

Deleted member 29963

Idk, I mean this took place in Dunsmuir and whatever camps they might have been referring to were also in Dunsmuir. I'm not even sure what the question is here, given you've drawn this parallel to Roseville and some other camp? I'm lost.
If you tried reading all 58 of the original messages for the first time in one sitting, you'd probably be confused too! Thanks for pointing out this was in Dunsmuir. You probably know Dunsmuir is just one town north of Roseville on the UP line so between time, space and the mention of an FTRA camp, I got mixed up untop of trying to make sense of the 58 original messages. I wrote I found this confusing, sorry.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Absolutely. No need to apologize. I get it. I was actually here from the first page onward right in the thick of it and I'm confused too. It was a strange post.

• Agree
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads