Hi

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Tina I'm new to this forum. I just recently found it through another forum.
Ilive in Idaho, one of the most boring places ever. I've never hopped trains nor hitch hiked to anywhere that far but I would love to get into it. I love traveling, taking picture, adventuring and urban exploration... And climbing things.
I want to try and make my way east sometime in September or October to take pictures.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the site. please be sure to read the rules and to search before posting new threads. So you're into photography? If so wee have a photography group on this site you should check out. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods. Anyway welcome to the site and enjoy.

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the site. please be sure to read the rules and to search before posting new threads. So you're into photography? If so wee have a photography group on this site you should check out. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other mods. Anyway welcome to the site and enjoy.

Thanks, I'll have to check out the photography group!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads