ha - You go first ...

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hi!

What do you do?

:) Gonna have fun.

WHAT DID YOU DO?

ru-roh - you saw it. Came home and your dam little dog's poo was on my step as usual. I do hope you notice that your doggy poo is now wedged in your door.

HA.

So! What did you do. I did my doo. hehe

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I started a new thread, was going to talk about myself and decided not to. So I asked a question that might allow me to get to know others instead. I guess it's not a traditional introduction, but it seemed like a fun idea.

As for my choice of question, "How?" is a question I don't like to answer. Somebody asks me "How are you?" I sometimes say "I don't know, I just am." So I decided to ask a question that is a little easier to answer and can be answered in any different number of ways.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Just kidding. :D I help run a department at a college and have about 1500 students a semester who know my name. Can't even walk into the bathroom without someone shoving a form at me. ha.

hobopoe

Reaction score
Website
punkypoe.tumblr.com
I model, spang, make medicine, travel, and drink until I can't see straight (well, maybe not that bad). Soon to start squatting. What do you do?

T

Tick Dickler

okay ill jump into this to.
i skate, paint, snowboard, longboard, masturbate, daydream and modify everything i can get my hands on. i love everything thats DIY´ed.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I like my drink, I like my pizza. that's basically how its been since like 07ish maybe a lil earlier with the exception of me quitting smoking and eating reeses

I occasionally make it to shows, and I occasionally leave where I live for a short short short time to go see somewhere/do something new until I can actually get out for an extended amount of time

I pump gas for money

I go to one of dem der formal edumacations establishments

ride bmx, well I did. then I started drinkin more instead, imma get back into it though, same with wheely boardin and snowboarding

I jump off of things into water... like akron falls (look that shit up if youre passin through wny in the spring/summer/fall. theres a knarley cave system you could stay in right up the creek too)

that's basically what I do.

T

Tick Dickler

ride bmx, well I did. then I started drinkin more instead, imma get back into it though, same with wheely boardin and snowboarding

I jump off of things into water... like akron falls (look that shit up if youre passin through wny in the spring/summer/fall. theres a knarley cave system you could stay in right up the creek too)

that's basically what I do.

mah nigga.

wait wtf is wheely boardin?

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I play guitar and video games, I go to school and read books. I enjoy board sports (ski, snowboard, skateboard, I want to get a motorized mountain board). I used to swing a hammer all day, get drunk all night and smoke all the time, but I got sick of that and started trying other things out.

I wonder what it would be like to travel with a motorized mountain board.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads