Hi!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
ORANGE is my favorite color, btw. :) btw I just listed what I do at work, but I long distance bicycle as well as offroad bicycle. Long distance will come into play this Summer. Oh darn it, I'm still typing in orange. ;)

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I guess depending how you say orange, spange can rhyme with it. Sporange! what an incredible word! I look forward to using it! I guess there are a few words that rhyme with orange. I actually do like the color orange unless I'm wearing it while hiding in the woods. Though, if I'm working on a survey crew as a chain man in the woods, it's all the rage. I once met a traveler who was trading for anything orange, he would have gone nuts for some orange sweatpants I have.

Tude, where will you be bicycling this summer? Do you have a touring bicycle for that? A mountain bike for off road? Bicycling is HUGE where I live.

landpirate

campervan untilising nomadic traveller
Reaction score
Today I helped butcher a sheep that died whilst giving birth, chopped a fuck tonne of fire wood, picked slates from a Quarry to be used in a dry stone wall and watched three episodes of Deadwood.

Usually though I smoke a lot and plot my escape from wherever it is I am.

Yellow is my least favourite colour. I think blue is the best as there isn't a shade of blue I don't like.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Lately I've been unloading shipping containers of rocks for south american ballers in Tucson AZ. A few weeks ago I was digging drainage trenches in shasta county ca, and a few weeks before that I was renovating a vintage RV in New England. A few weeks before that I was helping a rancher winterize his property in western Nevada. In few weeks I intend to be slanging shiny rocks on ratdog tour (hate hippies all you want, tour still beats a McJob, haters). Basically, I'm a new age hobo, GIMMIE YOUR SHIT!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is it just the blue against that particular background?... you know try it on black or white or something else. Also text... text seems to make certain colors a pain in the ass... okay... yea... I know I didn't add anything to that topic.

SO....

Me... I move dirt.
I drink...
I'd like to smoke. Or create phyto - cannabinoid culinary creations.
Or just cook.
Dream about traveling.
Write.
Read.
Go through periods of lethargy and OCD... kinda an OCD about lethargy.
And I want to start gardening... and taking photos of storms/lightning...
That is all I got for now... back to lethargy.

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Odin, I've been content on lethargy in recent weeks. I'm finally climbing out of my hole. Are you into photography? You brought up a really good point, like maybe certain colors don't contrast well against others.

Lime green is pretty at first, but it makes my eyes burn after a bit. My mom would get pissed when I change the settings on her computer so that Internet Explorer would have black background and lime green text.

Although, maybe some colors are bad in certain situations. Like when your shit is red or green. Hey Santana, do you want my shit? It's Christmas colors!

What's Ratdog tour?

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey there Charlie. Naw not like professional... (avatar I just found) But I would like to get into it... specially if I were to travel as maybe a hobby and income supplement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-exposure_photography

Long exposure makes for some great pics and seems fun. Definatley something I'm gone look into for technique, equipment and cost.

As for reading text... I like this background with white... though I could go with a bit more of a gray white on the text maybe. Anything that doesn't feel like it will strain the eyes... if your read for hours.

L

LiveFreeDieFree

[quoittickit, post: 139651, member: 2788"]i fly signs and charge my phone liierally thats all i do fuck ineed a life[/quote]
Haha basically the same thing with me. .
I also move around the country erratically and strum my guitar and smoke pot and drink and camp and jam to tunes on my phone..
I sleep in mcdiddlers and tim hurtin's sometimes too if I dont like the area or think its unsafe. (Not typos; I have a grimy nickname for several fast food joints:)

wtf?!?!?! Every damn time! Fuck, im done with 'quoting'

T

Tick Dickler

[quoittickit, post: 139651, member: 2788"]i fly signs and charge my phone liierally thats all i do fuck ineed a life
Haha basically the same thing with me. .
I also move around the country erratically and strum my guitar and smoke pot and drink and camp and jam to tunes on my phone..
I sleep in mcdiddlers and tim hurtin's sometimes too if I dont like the area or think its unsafe. (Not typos; I have a grimy nickname for several fast food joints:)

wtf?!?!?! Every damn time! Fuck, im done with 'quoting'[/quote]

hmm maybe you need to press enter before writing?
okay now im fucking confused myself.

EphemeralStick

Andie of the House of Queer
Reaction score
I work as an apprentice to a professional wood working artist. I'm also learning how to run a business so that I can one day be my own boss. Other than that is a lot of video games and pot, eh in kind of anti social. Haha. In the summeri like to ride my bike around the city and take as many photos and videos that i can. my least favorite color is gray, my most favorite is brown.

T

Tick Dickler

I work as an apprentice to a professional wood working artist. I'm also learning how to run a business so that I can one day be my own boss. Other than that is a lot of video games and pot, eh in kind of anti social. Haha. In the summeri like to ride my bike around the city and take as many photos and videos that i can. my least favorite color is gray, my most favorite is brown.

thats cool. what do you make? sculptures? practical things, like chairs? pics?::snaphappy::

EphemeralStick

Reaction score
thats cool. what do you make? sculptures? practical things, like chairs? pics?::snaphappy::
Wall art mostly. Our big sellers are wooden flags. State flags, country flags, sports flags, that kind of stuff. We also do giant lite-brites that go for a lot of money. It's kind of the greatest job ever. I can drink and smoke in the job as well as use any of the equipment/materials for personal projects. Also i get paidunder the table. My boss is the greatest haha.

Www.chrisknightcreations.com < that will take you to our Esty store for pics

T

Tick Dickler

Wall art mostly. Our big sellers are wooden flags. State flags, country flags, sports flags, that kind of stuff. We also do giant lite-brites that go for a lot of money. It's kind of the greatest job ever. I can drink and smoke in the job as well as use any of the equipment/materials for personal projects. Also i get paidunder the table. My boss is the greatest haha.

Www.chrisknightcreations.com < that will take you to our Esty store for pics
those flags are awesome! um super jelly it sounds so cool.

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
EphemeralStick, do you guys make guitars by chance? That's an interest of mine. I want to get into wood crafting more and electronics and find people who I can apprentice under, or companies I can work for, making guitars, amplifiers, effects pedals.

EphemeralStick

Reaction score
EphemeralStick, do you guys make guitars by chance?

Well, yes and no. We take damaged guitars and recycle them into either wall art or lamps. All made to order. None of them can actually be used as instruments though, especially after all the shit we put them through.

Learning to make actual, playable guitars would be sick though!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads