Photos - Hi Ya'll From Fort Worth Texas | Squat the Planet

Photos Hi Ya'll From Fort Worth Texas

BlueEyes

Reaction score
5229 Mallory Dr, Haltom City, TX 76117, USA
It's me against the world for real. Solo no family in a big city. No friends. First time in a big city. Having difficulty obtaining employment due to Felony charges. On the streets struggling. Desperately wanting to learn ways to hustle and make quick cash to pull myself up out the gutter. Quick learner. "Work smarter not harder", right?

Reactions: Shinobivillage
D

Deleted member 21429

Welcome to the site. Sorry about yer situation but you sound determined. Lots of info on here to help you but it takes awhile to figure the site out (at least it was for me). Best of luck to you ~ peace

BlueEyes

Reaction score
5229 Mallory Dr, Haltom City, TX 76117, USA
Welcome to the site. Sorry about yer situation but you sound determined. Lots of info on here to help you but it takes awhile to figure the site out (at least it was for me). Best of luck to you ~ peace
Thank you so very much. And yes the site is very confusing but I'm getting there. I'm ready and eager

D

Deleted member 20975

My first suggestion would be gtfo of texas (if you can). If you cant, just hunker down and stay out of the criminal trap. The system will take your life if you let it, dont give them a reason. Be as free as you can lady... find your freedom.... and you have friends out(in) here. Cheers. Peace.

D

Deleted member 20975

Labour/construction. Fast food places. Mom and pop type places that dont expect stupid ass job application forms along with a resume... or no resume at all. Big cities have ample oppourtunity if you just look though.

D

Deleted member 16701

If i were you id save up a little money and get out of the city. Find some place where its cheap to live and get back on your feet. Maybe ask around for resources. Ive heard of churches that buy people greyhound tickets. Dont know about Ft Worth though.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads