Hi there, I'm the new anarchist in town | Squat the Planet

Hi there, I'm the new anarchist in town

Kinto

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm Kinto, your friendly neighborhood anarchist from northern Germany. I finished school earlier this year and now I'm trying to find another way than the one capitalism tries to impose on me. I also try to organize and get into activism, which is kinda hard atm since I still live in a pretty boring village. I'm pretty new to the whole hobo universe so I'm looking forward to learn from you and find cool people to travel with!

I absolutely love nature, bushcraft and urbex and photography, also started practicing archery earlier this year.
I want to explore the world and hope to be able to experience true freedom at some point.
I'm into all kinds of music, mostly 80s black metal and punk but also Japanese citypop. And I'm a bookworm and movie enthusiast who likes to hang out in the dark woods at midnight.

That's it for now, I'm glad to be here and hope to find some like-minded people ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23824

Hi there. I'm Kinto, your friendly neighborhood anarchist from northern Germany. I finished school earlier this year and now I'm trying to find another way than the one capitalism tries to impose on me. I also try to organize and get into activism, which is kinda hard atm since I still live in a pretty boring village. I'm pretty new to the whole hobo universe so I'm looking forward to learn from you and find cool people to travel with!

I absolutely love nature, bushcraft and urbex and photography, also started practicing archery earlier this year.
I want to explore the world and hope to be able to experience true freedom at some point.
I'm into all kinds of music, mostly 80s black metal and punk but also Japanese citypop. And I'm a bookworm and movie enthusiast who likes to hang out in the dark woods at midnight.

That's it for now, I'm glad to be here and hope to find some like-minded people ^^
Welcome to StP. Love your Avatar.

Reactions: Kinto

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice, I'm very interested in visiting your country! Are you coming to the states or are you looking to travel around Europe?

Kinto

Reaction score
Nice, I'm very interested in visiting your country! Are you coming to the states or are you looking to travel around Europe?
That's great, there are some awesome places in Germany, although I think it can feel a bit cramped for someone from the US.

I definitely want to travel around the US, especially in New England, the Midwest and the Rocky Mountains/Cascadia region! But since that's kinda impossible atm I'm planning to travel around Europe (maybe eastern Europe) for now; but I hope to be able to go to the states as soon as the whole corona situation has gotten better!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Kinto

Reaction score
Is Germany part of the Schengen Zone? Want to visit there when this corona crap passes. My goal is to head there, then straight north to Finland and Norway.
Yeah it is, there should be no problem traveling through here. In fact, most of southern, middle and northern Europe is part of the Schengen zone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201201_192109.jpg
    Screenshot_20201201_192109.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: DuHastMich

Shaggy Rogers

Reaction score

Always welcoming a new anarchist, got to have a variety of us around.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads