Hi, my name is Victoria

victorian

Queen of England
Reaction score
I'm transgender and I live in a certified sober living house in south Florida which under state law is considered homeless because you have no tenant rights in transitional housing. I started being homeless 6/17/23 when I went to jail for a month for shoplifting. After that I was on the street, then I was put in a shelter that had concentration camp vibes in a former jail. Having left that shelter I was on the street again for a few weeks before I was put into the rehab/recovery scene in central and south Florida. I'm now over 100 days sober (sobriety date 12/20/23) and attending college tuition free due to my legal homelessness status. I'm going to study physics and go on to become a professor or possibly an engineer. Currently planning a permanent move to Denver, Colorado, I'm gearing up for urban on foot camping until I can get into housing and eventually attend university in the city. My reasoning behind this move is that Denver is a liberal city that isn't prone to climate change flooding, has a decent university, and has fantastic public transportation as well as easily available Medicaid for the poor. I came to this community to learn more about the lifestyle and more about sleeping rough in the city. I originally wrote this to be my profile bio but I think it can double as an intro.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads