Hi I'm Kat

CrucialKat

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi, I'm Kat I'm 18 years old I live both In FL(mom) and NY(dad). I work here in New york at a Pool Company that my dad has worked with for over 30 years I'm saving money to go to college in FL with my boyfriend. Well that's suppose to be the plan I still can't make up my mind of what I wanna go for plus I work 6 days a week so I don't even really have time to study to get my SATS. No, I have never rode a train or traveled really at all (Just thought about it seance I was 12). but I hope to in the next year with my friend Clukey and Mikey . I joined to hear stories and meet new people to talk too. I really like toys, tea and my baby Isis.
l_b314298dd5c17c21c55d010e23f75888.jpg

l_5a56f02d118148efabe84e80e41dae63.jpg

l_dad8ab18e75df66965d1008bd2feeae2.jpg

Ravie

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey kat. you should probably specify on why your here... just to read about traveling? or do you want to travel for a summer or something?

Shade

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
So are u wanting to travel or and learn about various ways of travel or just here to talk about school?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads