Hi future friends | Squat the Planet

Hi future friends

yerst

Reaction score
Godday mates!

I'm yerst, 25, from Austria (Europe) soon to be heading east on my rusty ~40 year old old 50ccm moped.
Been living in my car now for over 2 years working 2 jobs to save up money and wait out that virus thingy.
In a month I'll be both, "home"less and unemployed (which I wanted to be for years) and I can't wait for the freedom to finally settle in after all those years.

Found this here through /r/vagabond which I've been lurking on now for quite some years to get motivation in the office that freedom must be still somewhere outside the cage.
I'm inspired by all the stuff I read on here and can't wait until I can finally participate and experience all of this, the good and the bad.

Anybody from europe travelling through asia here?
I'll head down to greece and turkey first, then depending on the virus stuff either go through the middle east or russia to china. (will take forever though, moped doesn't run atm and breaks down every 10km)

Nice to meet all of you, looking forward to get to know each other.
Also does anybody have an idea why I can't access the Chat? Will that take some time?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads