Hi from a rubber tramp newbie!

MalloryJen

Reaction score
I've only traveled in my vw bus for about eight months last year and loved it. So i'm Fairly new to this whole underground thing. As a street musician i loved Ashville NC, and Greenville was good to me also. I'm looking to learn a lot this next trip. I'm headed out west and looking to make some new friends and meet other musicians. I've never train hopped, but hopefully, i'll meet someone who can show me the ropes where that is concerned as well. I'll be going everywhere! from Savannah GA, across to Louisiana, Austen, California, to Spokane then to Colorado. im excited to find this site and have already learned a lot from it. Thanks guys.

M

Mouse

Welcome! be sure to read the rules and search before posting. this place has years worth of information collected on it so almost all topics are covered to some degree.

my name is Mallory also. :D

ChikhaiBardo

Reaction score
I'm staying in NC at the moment. I will be catching out west sooner than later, so if you need some roadies to get yourself comfortable on the freights, then feel free to hit me up whenever

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads