Hi folks, it's EJO. Not really sure why I'm here. | Squat the Planet

Hi folks, it's EJO. Not really sure why I'm here.

EJO

Reaction score
Hey there, it's EJO. I'm an overthinker. Discussing and talking about ideas amps me up. I like jamming with people on instruments, don't really like learning songs that have already been written (unless it's to learn some new sound or techniques in the song). I like weird shit I haven't seen before. The weirder the better.

I don't really know why I'm here. This community seems interesting. People doing their own thing, or at least closer to their own thing than most. I'll probably just end up lurking and reading interesting posts. Maybe not though, maybe not.

MFB

Reaction score
Hiya!
Where in CO? I've lived in CO Springs the last 10 years, but know and love all of CO...except the Kansas part of CO. My avatar was taken in Cheyenne Caynon.

Also. Speaking of ideas....Could you explain the graph in your avatar please and thanks.
My eyes are bad.

Reactions: EJO

EJO

Reaction score
Hiya!
Where in CO? I've lived in CO Springs the last 10 years, but know and love all of CO...except the Kansas part of CO. My avatar was taken in Cheyenne Caynon.

Also. Speaking of ideas....Could you explain the graph in your avatar please and thanks.
My eyes are bad.
Hiya!

My eyes are bad.
I live pretty close to Denver right now. The graph is a normal distribution. It's one way of describing the chance of something being a certain value. It's used when we think most things are close to being average and extreme things aren't common.

I guess the flat part of CO isn't all that great.

Reactions: MFB

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads