Hi folks, it's EJO. Not really sure why I'm here. (1 Viewer)

EJO

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hey there, it's EJO. I'm an overthinker. Discussing and talking about ideas amps me up. I like jamming with people on instruments, don't really like learning songs that have already been written (unless it's to learn some new sound or techniques in the song). I like weird shit I haven't seen before. The weirder the better.

I don't really know why I'm here. This community seems interesting. People doing their own thing, or at least closer to their own thing than most. I'll probably just end up lurking and reading interesting posts. Maybe not though, maybe not.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

MFB

Wise Sage
Hiya!
Where in CO? I've lived in CO Springs the last 10 years, but know and love all of CO...except the Kansas part of CO. My avatar was taken in Cheyenne Caynon.

Also. Speaking of ideas....Could you explain the graph in your avatar please and thanks.
My eyes are bad.

OP
EJO

EJO

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Hiya!
Where in CO? I've lived in CO Springs the last 10 years, but know and love all of CO...except the Kansas part of CO. My avatar was taken in Cheyenne Caynon.

Also. Speaking of ideas....Could you explain the graph in your avatar please and thanks.
My eyes are bad.
Hiya!

My eyes are bad.
I live pretty close to Denver right now. The graph is a normal distribution. It's one way of describing the chance of something being a certain value. It's used when we think most things are close to being average and extreme things aren't common.

I guess the flat part of CO isn't all that great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $25.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $25.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $25.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $25.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Zappolia