Hi Everyone New here so posting this. | Squat the Planet

Hi Everyone New here so posting this.

Prophetess333

Reaction score
I'm new here and it said i should post something.
I'm looking to get back out there and hit the road again before i turn 40 or kick the bucket for good lol.
Wondering about saving up for a small rv or sturdier suv i can "live in" and check out out West, as I've already been up & down Eastern seaboard.
This is awkward I'm not really sure what to write.
I'll definitely be using the search bar and exploring When i do get on the road again (winter months need to go first) looking for lesbian friendly places & peeps

salxtina

Reaction score
welcome!

i'm probably headed back to work a joby-job in new england for the next while, a couple lgbt friends in vermont are working on setting up camper-vans to live in too and maybe i could put you in touch, i also just signed up on the 'cheap rv living' forums to try to meet others... if you come by new england throwaline!

Reactions: Prophetess333

OuttaTownWeGo

Reaction score
When are you planning on leaving east coast? I'm in Oregon still until about April May, still pouring snow. I have friends out here in central Oregon/Grants Pass&Medford/Portland, if you need somewhere to crash or want places to go an people to hangout with. Let me know.

Reactions: Prophetess333

TayNZ

Kiwi Vagabond
Reaction score
Welcome! Safe travels!

Prophetess333

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome folks ☺
Not sure when I'm heading out, definitely not until the weather gets warmer. It's really cold and winter's no where over here. I have some health stuff i need to finish taking care if. (Not as young as i used to be so more limited) so i figure i can save for a more reliable suv to "live in". The one I've now is a great size, just not mechanically sound & eats gas lol. Kinda all over the place in my head & life i guess. Been back here over a year and itchy to hit the road again. Still have responsibilities so trying to work it out in my head. I've 5 cats & a dog that aren't down with roadtrips (not practical & last from Fla to Ny was hell on us).
I'm thinking some short trips once weather is nice, yet if i get a livable suv setup or similar it won't be "short" a trip! I'll drink to that

Prophetess333

Reaction score
Have you ever hiked the Apalachian Trail?

Only small parts in NY/NJ and that's going back a bit when i stayed with some friends that literally lived right on it! Also I've done swamp tromping in SC, GA & Fla and hiked some craziness in New Paltzz.
I'm going to stick with mainly rubber tramping it. ☺ I need to get back in shape in cardio? Breathing anyway as i may be a lil shit yet I'd be out of breath lol.
There are a lot of beautiful places out there to take in!

D

Deleted member 22934

for sure. Hit me up if your down in the southwest. Ive never been to NY or NJ. Ive never been east of Arkansas and Missouri.... Someday I will tho. Someday, I need to go hike the apalachian trail before I get too old.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads