Hi Everyone New here so posting this.

Prophetess333

Current Location
Nyc
I'm new here and it said i should post something.
I'm looking to get back out there and hit the road again before i turn 40 or kick the bucket for good lol.
Wondering about saving up for a small rv or sturdier suv i can "live in" and check out out West, as I've already been up & down Eastern seaboard.
This is awkward I'm not really sure what to write.
I'll definitely be using the search bar and exploring When i do get on the road again (winter months need to go first) looking for lesbian friendly places & peeps

Reactions: 2 people

salxtina

Vagabond
Current Location
Holyoke, MA
welcome!

i'm probably headed back to work a joby-job in new england for the next while, a couple lgbt friends in vermont are working on setting up camper-vans to live in too and maybe i could put you in touch, i also just signed up on the 'cheap rv living' forums to try to meet others... if you come by new england throwaline!

Reactions: 1 person

OuttaTownWeGo

Current Location
Oregon
When are you planning on leaving east coast? I'm in Oregon still until about April May, still pouring snow. I have friends out here in central Oregon/Grants Pass&Medford/Portland, if you need somewhere to crash or want places to go an people to hangout with. Let me know.

OP
Prophetess333

Prophetess333

Current Location
Nyc
Thanks for the welcome folks ☺
Not sure when I'm heading out, definitely not until the weather gets warmer. It's really cold and winter's no where over here. I have some health stuff i need to finish taking care if. (Not as young as i used to be so more limited) so i figure i can save for a more reliable suv to "live in". The one I've now is a great size, just not mechanically sound & eats gas lol. Kinda all over the place in my head & life i guess. Been back here over a year and itchy to hit the road again. Still have responsibilities so trying to work it out in my head. I've 5 cats & a dog that aren't down with roadtrips (not practical & last from Fla to Ny was hell on us).
I'm thinking some short trips once weather is nice, yet if i get a livable suv setup or similar it won't be "short" a trip! I'll drink to that

OP
Prophetess333

Prophetess333

Current Location
Nyc
Have you ever hiked the Apalachian Trail?
Only small parts in NY/NJ and that's going back a bit when i stayed with some friends that literally lived right on it! Also I've done swamp tromping in SC, GA & Fla and hiked some craziness in New Paltzz.
I'm going to stick with mainly rubber tramping it. ☺ I need to get back in shape in cardio? Breathing anyway as i may be a lil shit yet I'd be out of breath lol.
There are a lot of beautiful places out there to take in!

george990

Rambler
Current Location
oregon
for sure. Hit me up if your down in the southwest. Ive never been to NY or NJ. Ive never been east of Arkansas and Missouri.... Someday I will tho. Someday, I need to go hike the apalachian trail before I get too old.