HI, All!

curtkaine

Reaction score
Hi, Curt AKA CurtKaine. Aries with Sagittarius rising and Moon in Pisces. Most say that I have Way Intense Energy. It takes a matching amount to be around me for extended periods of time, i become the most annoying person in the world, until you leave, then realize you met a cool ass dude with too much energy. like a shooting star burning through the Atmosphere and living to the fullest as a HomeFree individual. I generally rely on humanities innate Instict towards kindness to get me along. i say that if Life itself wanted me Dead, it would make me so, until then, Life will do all it can to give me the fullest Freeman experience. Just came Across this site and I am blown away by the use of all things in this world to get things done or started. But anyways I hope that everyone is Well and staying Safe, many Blessings to everyone.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads