heyyy

pigeon

Reaction score
im from tucson, i love trains but i've never ridden one, got into travelling through kids i met doing graffiti, im learning ukulele, i have 2 ferrets, im straight edge by default but i don't like to call myself that or associate myself with kids that hide behind labels, i like to sew and keep myself busy with other craft related things.

me and my boyfriend looking to hop trains or just travel pretty much anytime but i've lived in tucson my whole life and know nobody from the travelling community thats in their right mind will be around my town for another couple months. if you are insane and in tucson though hit me up and maybe i can help point you in the right direction to whatever it is your looking for in the desert. and maybe convince you to take me on a train too.

SparrowW

Reaction score
Hey, another ferret person! I got four here, all named after booze. What do you plan to do with them while you're traveling? I've been thinking about taking one with me, they're used to leashes and hard to spook, I'm just worried because they tend to like running off and aren't great about finding their way back. Also never heard of a 'service ferret' if I need to go in a store or something.

614 crust

Ex-Moderator / Elitist asshole
Reaction score
Website
feralkidscreations.com
Hi and welcome to the sight. Please make sure to read the rules and to search before posting any new threads. This is so that we don't have a bunch of repeat threads cluttering up the site.

Ferrets are awesome. I had one for a while then found out that I am highly allergic to them which really sucks because they are one of my favorite animals.

pigeon

Reaction score
ferret people yes! dude i don't know how well ferrets can hang on the road cuz they're kinda high maintinence but i know people do it and i wish i could track them down and ask. im looking to have someone watch them for me while i travel for awhile since im new to travelling. if you get one of those animal carrier bag things it might be easier and if your ferret is chill it should be good. the cuddly ones like to chill in hoodies and stuff when you are in a store but its good to have a place to keep them when you're busy with stuff and cant watch them. um and i think you can have your ferret become a service animal because people get all kinds of little creatures trained and say they need them because it helps with their "anxiety" or whatever. so totally possible as far as i know. haha get them a little service vest with a name like whiskey on it haha. that'd be dope.

pigeon

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the sight. Please make sure to read the rules and to search before posting any new threads. This is so that we don't have a bunch of repeat threads cluttering up the site.

Ferrets are awesome. I had one for a while then found out that I am highly allergic to them which really sucks because they are one of my favorite animals.

that's a bummer about the allergies, they are really cool. i wanted a rat for a long time but im allergic to them so ferrets were my next choice. now that i have my ferrets i'm all crazy cat lady about them haha. totally addicted.

SparrowW

Reaction score
Dude maybe I'll do that then! I have crazy social anxiey anyways, so I may be able to even make it legit!

I've got my boys Jack and Hennessy and twin girls Gin and Tonic. (Honestly Jack was half named because I'm a huge Doctor Who geek and love Captain Jack, but it still works).
I was thinking about like on of those front carrier things or a mesh backpack with like a frame so it would stay up and I could put a litter box in it or something. If I figure something out I'll let you know. Maybe I can homebum it up and test it a little.

pigeon

Reaction score
daw, i like their names! yeah i would love to figure out a way cuz they can get bummed out being seperated from their people or their buddies so i would hate to stress them out if its avoidable. they make this one...Pak-o-Small i've tried a few time to make one like that cuz it has a hammock and a place for their litter pan food bowl and water bottle but i'm just not that talented haha. but i found a cat carrier that i could probably stick a hammock in and it would be enough room for everything.

let me know who it all goes though!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads