Hey

dstimpf

Reaction score
Upstate NY (if you count anywhere north of manhatt
Im from a bit north of NYC and Im a newcomer to the ideas of whole vagabond kind of thing, i haven't gone on any trips myself but I have become quite interested on going to the west coast someday. I found this site because of my interest in the vagabond lifestyle. I always have been interested at a young age since my father told me of his stories of when he and a friend traveled the California coast and how he ended up in Alaska alone with no money and made it out alive. These stories have always inspired me to go go out on my own and ive never been quite comfortable with our mainstream society that is always saying we should just go to college, get a job, and then get married, have kids and die. I found this site while randomly searching info on train hopping and i found myself really enjoying reading what people have posted on this forum and i hope to learn a bit meet people before i finally head out.

Reactions: bicycle

bicycle

Reaction score
Welcome on the board!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads