hey

bobNkamille

Reaction score
So um I am Kamille i have been traveling since i was 17 but i am 20 now. I haven't rode freight but would LOVE to. I have hitch hiked since i was a kid thats how i got around town, but i have never hitched out of state. I have been squatting since i was 18. I'm a goofy kid i dont fit into any stereotypical group. I get along with almost every one I really would give the shirt off my back for any one. I will do anything i can for any one i come into contact with. I'm short as shit and happily dating the greatest kid i have ever met

Bob is also 20 we met cause three years ago his parents sent him to Utah to go to a program he is originally from Santa Rosa Ca. He was a "bad" kid. Really he was your typical teenager. Bob is a crusty kid he listens to nausea doom disrupt and other shit. He's smart and pretty funny but he can be pretty anti social but he is a great person to have as a friend i dont think i have ever seen him be selfish at all. He tends to think about others before him self. but thats why i love him he is my best friend. i dont know what else to say

bobNkamille

Reaction score
HI!!!!! Thank you i cant remember how i got that hat or where the hell it went but the bowler hat is always a classic!

bobNkamille

Reaction score
still in the KILLA rosa (santa rosa) it blows out here but my home state owes me money i found out so i might just kick it tell i get that money.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads