Hey yo .im trust .

synchronizedviolence

I love my Hot Wife!!!
Reaction score
Glad to be here .just got told about this a few weeks ago .I have been traveling since 2021 this time .travel on and off my whole life .I have a dog and a backpack .I don't drink or do dope.smoke weed tho .I'd just love to say hay to all yall
20231203_133501.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
im curious, how did you hear about StP?

synchronizedviolence

I love my Hot Wife!!!
Reaction score
Wow super funny you don't happen to say A DAMN WORD not only on this social media platform but NONE of the other ones I've come across that your MARRIED TO A SUPER HOT RIDE OR DIE WIFE THAT IS NOT ONLY CLEARLY INSANELY STUPID LOYAL TO YOU BUT OBVIOUSLY FUCKING CRAZY!!! THAT YOU ENJOY LYING TO AND DESTROYING HER LIFE!!! the level of shitty you just got to is determentally shocking beyond belief....I hope ur happy now with yourself....

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wow super funny you don't happen to say A DAMN WORD not only on this social media platform but NONE of the other ones I've come across that your MARRIED TO A SUPER HOT RIDE OR DIE WIFE THAT IS NOT ONLY CLEARLY INSANELY STUPID LOYAL TO YOU BUT OBVIOUSLY FUCKING CRAZY!!! THAT YOU ENJOY LYING TO AND DESTROYING HER LIFE!!! the level of shitty you just got to is determentally shocking beyond belief....I hope ur happy now with yourself....

Uhh, who are you even talking to? You're the only person here who has any mention of a "super hot wife" on their profile? I'm kinda getting those forgot to switch accounts vibes here. Skip Bayless, is that you?

synchronizedviolence

I love my Hot Wife!!!
Reaction score

The wife of course ......my apologies

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads