Hey y'all, Red's the name | Squat the Planet

Hey y'all, Red's the name

R3d

Simulacrum
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I'm Red. Sometimes leathertramp, sometimes salt punk. I work on boats so I can write and do audio art and travel. I met a few folks from here maybe two years ago at the library in the slabs. I've been meaning to say hi since then. I'm headed to JAX and don't know anyone. So get at me!

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
welcome r3d! Jax is a weird place at least was when i was there a few weeks ago. forget the street name but theres a bar strip i think five points, cool punk bar there though called rain dogs i think...anyways dont fall asleep on the beach cops no like lol . Safe travels

Reactions: Desperado Deluxe

R3d

Simulacrum
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Imma check out Rain Dogs tonight, maybe head to St. Auggie tomorrow. I've been reading as much content on here as possible. TBH it's peeked my interest in trains. Thinking about heading out of Jacksonville... I know I'm not really supposed to ask for info as a greenhorn but maybe someone can point me in the direction of a place that's a good start? I have a hard time book learnin' I kind of need to learn by doing. Is there somewhere where I can meet kids, make some friends, and eventually do the damn thing? Anyone have any thoughts on NOLA or Mobile? Or is there somewhere better?

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes! Imma check out Rain Dogs tonight, maybe head to St. Auggie tomorrow. I've been reading as much content on here as possible. TBH it's peeked my interest in trains. Thinking about heading out of Jacksonville... I know I'm not really supposed to ask for info as a greenhorn but maybe someone can point me in the direction of a place that's a good start? I have a hard time book learnin' I kind of need to learn by doing. Is there somewhere where I can meet kids, make some friends, and eventually do the damn thing? Anyone have any thoughts on NOLA or Mobile? Or is there somewhere better?
You can take a bus out to Baldwin to catch a train most directions. The fec hop towards Miami is near the mall where you catch the bus to st auggie. If that's any halp.

zenchop

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

I'm Red. Sometimes leathertramp, sometimes salt punk. I work on boats so I can write and do audio art and travel. I met a few folks from here maybe two years ago at the library in the slabs. I've been meaning to say hi since then. I'm headed to JAX and don't know anyone. So get at me!
did you make it to Jax? My nihilist friend jLaw lives there. Hmu

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads