Hey y'all, Red's the name (1 Viewer)

R3d

Simulacrum
StP Supporter
Hometown
Not exactly sure
Hey y'all,

I'm Red. Sometimes leathertramp, sometimes salt punk. I work on boats so I can write and do audio art and travel. I met a few folks from here maybe two years ago at the library in the slabs. I've been meaning to say hi since then. I'm headed to JAX and don't know anyone. So get at me!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
R3d

R3d

Simulacrum
StP Supporter
Hometown
Not exactly sure
Oh, my bad. Jacksonville, Fl. Yeah, friends keep telling me about StP and I'm trying to be less of a loner.

Last edited:

Desperado Deluxe

Vagabond
Hometown
Cool dude hope you enjoy jax. There's lots to do around that area. And don't forget to check out st auggie B)
Welcome to the site!

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
StP Supporter
Hometown
Cincinnati ,OH
welcome r3d! Jax is a weird place at least was when i was there a few weeks ago. forget the street name but theres a bar strip i think five points, cool punk bar there though called rain dogs i think...anyways dont fall asleep on the beach cops no like lol . Safe travels

OP
R3d

R3d

Simulacrum
StP Supporter
Hometown
Not exactly sure
Thanks for the welcomes! Imma check out Rain Dogs tonight, maybe head to St. Auggie tomorrow. I've been reading as much content on here as possible. TBH it's peeked my interest in trains. Thinking about heading out of Jacksonville... I know I'm not really supposed to ask for info as a greenhorn but maybe someone can point me in the direction of a place that's a good start? I have a hard time book learnin' I kind of need to learn by doing. Is there somewhere where I can meet kids, make some friends, and eventually do the damn thing? Anyone have any thoughts on NOLA or Mobile? Or is there somewhere better?

Desperado Deluxe

Vagabond
Hometown
Thanks for the welcomes! Imma check out Rain Dogs tonight, maybe head to St. Auggie tomorrow. I've been reading as much content on here as possible. TBH it's peeked my interest in trains. Thinking about heading out of Jacksonville... I know I'm not really supposed to ask for info as a greenhorn but maybe someone can point me in the direction of a place that's a good start? I have a hard time book learnin' I kind of need to learn by doing. Is there somewhere where I can meet kids, make some friends, and eventually do the damn thing? Anyone have any thoughts on NOLA or Mobile? Or is there somewhere better?
You can take a bus out to Baldwin to catch a train most directions. The fec hop towards Miami is near the mall where you catch the bus to st auggie. If that's any halp.

zenchop

Lurker
Hometown
Ocala fl
Hey y'all,

I'm Red. Sometimes leathertramp, sometimes salt punk. I work on boats so I can write and do audio art and travel. I met a few folks from here maybe two years ago at the library in the slabs. I've been meaning to say hi since then. I'm headed to JAX and don't know anyone. So get at me!
did you make it to Jax? My nihilist friend jLaw lives there. Hmu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Just found out my neighbor died. One day I'm helping him change his starter, the next he's gone. Just walked around inside his house. That would be the first time I have smelled death. The eeriest though was that the UPS guy still left him a package. PS He was a big John Wayne fan!! RIP Rick!
SIX10 wrote on Cussock's profile.
whatz your avatar from?? looks sick
Twin cities folks, anybody looking to go out, maintain a respectable distance, and explore something this Friday night?
Committed phone memory to two of these guys albums just last night, after not listening to them for years. Found out today that one of em died just two days prior.
They fathered ebm in 1981 -the same genre of industrial that NIN brought to the mainstream over 10 years later.

Dude thinks he's gonna "make a deal" with the virus.

It's like a virtual pact with *Satan*.👹 Maybe if he sacrifices all the helpless ones to the thing, the devil will just let him be? Let him keep his status, his presidency, his supporters?
Does anyone living away from a metropolitan area even know what a skunk smells like?
Welp after a alomst a decade of various travels I finally got settled for good in Cincy....two months later this shit happens an myself an all my friends r unemployed...I got April bills payed but if my work doesn't reopen by may...I'll cya kids on the road again.. apocalypticmaybe who knows, be safe my traveling family. Cya soon potentially

Members online