Hey useless green fucker here..

T

Toasty Tramp

Welcome!! There's a whole lotta info here, so I'd recommend just checking out all the different sections, seeing what they're about, and hopping in wherever ya see fit :D Where ya looking to travel?? You trying to trainhop? Hitch?

Road Hobbit

Reaction score
Well I've been lurking on the info threads for a few months without an account. Its good to finally have a tiny bit of a presence now haha. Honestly I'm try to at least stay somewhat warm this winter whilst traveling but I'm not sure where I'm headed...and I am really really not sure on how to travel.

I hope to find a trustworthy crew one day...I'm not very useful but I can carry shit like a mule...or a tiny midget pony...

And I'm competent enough not to straight up die, but I'm still weary of traveling alone..

• Haha
Reactions: buffalobill

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
"useless green fucker" hehe I must say that is one of the more unusual and interesting intros :D Welcome aboard and have fun on your travels. Stay in touch here - lots of people traveling now so it may be possible to meet up with some people. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads