hey there.

squinchowl

Reaction score
hello! greetings from new england! (i'm habitating in boston right now, but not for long.)

i joined up to make new friends to travel with/learn things from. i've ridden the rails and hitched some, mostly around the southern US states, (though it looks like i might be going across canada out of nova scotia this summer!) and though right now i'm happy with being sedentary, things could change if the right opportunity presents itself. or if i get bored, whichever comes first.

anyhow, i've become enamored with the idea of living in a lean-to in the woods, so if anybody has any experiences they want to share or pointers or anything i would love to talk to you!

i mean, i would love to talk to anybody about anything. i love making friends.

thanks!
-owl

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
There's nothing quite like going out and making yourself a shelter. Have you checked out the wilderness squatting section? Lots to learn there. I might be visiting some people in boston next month, so if you're still there by then, I'll give a holler.

Shakou

Reaction score
Well hello there, fellow New Englander, nice weather we're having, aye? :D I'm from NH, on the look out for meeting some new people with an adventurous personality like my own! I'm a big time urban explorer and have been everywhere from the original house of Little Red Riding Hood (where the story was written) all the way to the basement of an abandoned insane asylum.

One of the things that caught my eye about you aside from the fact that you're in my area is that you mentioned going to Canada this summer. My boyfriend and I are planning to go towards the end of summer, all the way out to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia! I don't know what point in the summer you planned on going, but if you'd like, you're welcome to tag along!

Also, you play the accordion!? That's so cool! The accordion just happens to be one of my favorite instruments that I'm in the process of learning to use! Maybe you could give me a few pointers!

Anywho, if you're interesting in talking more, feel free to contact me! I bet we'd get along well! My email is snowcoon@hotmail.com

ko0oyotl

Reaction score
Functional perimeters vary from manifestation to m
Above mentioned boyfriend of Shakou here, squeezing into this thread! I'm getting off my butt and finishing my week long hitchhiking hiatus in Tucson, Arizona tomorrow, and am shooting to be in New England within about three weeks. I've been playing guitar obsessively since last August and am trying to cultivate what could be a slightly lucrative career as a street performer. We should jam sometime if you're still in the area.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads