Hey STP

DirtyErik

Reaction score
Hey everyone i figured I might as well introduce myself as a future traveler. My name is Erik from the Boston area. I dont drink or do drugs which i realize is rare for crusty kids. I've always had a desire for adventure and love good stories. I want to make some stories of my own. I'm currently a student but I really would love to travel out west/ trainhop and i really would love to meet people along the way. I've been pretty disapointed with the anarchist community in Boston since not many people i've met are legitimately interested it that kind of stuff and its hard to find the right people but overall i enjoy being part of the local punk scene. I'm really interesting in traveling, organic agriculture, art, and i wish to some day get to alaska.

Nice to meet you all STP
cheers,
Erik

DirtyErik

Reaction score
yea i'd love to show you around boston where you at?

I'd been wanting to volunteer at a reservation out west possibly navajo or hopi but iva had trouble finding organizations goin out there. Also thinking of WWOOFing

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads