Hey, kids. Trying to get outta Michigan.

N

NoFuture

Hi. I go by Jesse or any cute variation of that name.

I'm trying to find some nice kids, not bent on destruction of the self or others, to get outta state with. I've been all over Michigan and a little bit of Ohio, hitching, eating trash, and sleeping under bushes. I like it here, but I'd like to see what else is out there, especially on the coasts.

Umm. A few things about me. My motives are not to have sex with as many girls as I can or to get high in every state. I unwittingly went out with some kids who had the aforementioned wishes and I had to leave because they sorta inhibited me. I'm looking for beauty, adventure, love, God, all that. Not temporary, illusory happiness.

I'm Christian, but not like the holier than thou, bible bashing people who de-legitamize my religion. We can talk more about that later, if you'd like. Just know that I wont judge you or drag you to church, ever. Ever. Unless you want me too. Jesus was homeless, yo.

I improvise on musical instruments but don't know any songs. I like to spend time in libraries. I'm trying to love more. I have some anarchist/commie leanings. I like bikes and house shows.

That seems good enough. Hit me up kids. : )

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Your new name will become Jesse de la Ron.
.. Messy Jesse.

Welcome.

well damn ....you already got 2 "road names" to choose from and you haven't even left michigan!........your on the fast track to certified
"travelin kid"ness .....def shoot for a coast if your from the midwest.....go to cali and hitchdown 101/1 thats a good easy route to start travelin on

You WILL get high in every state..
also.... ^this!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
rackin my brain tryin to think of another option for a road name and the first thing that popped in my head was "uncle Jesse"....haha WTF...... +10 points if you get that

if your lookin for God's country.... shoot for the rockies, colorado/montana......... and nice mountain country goes basically from seattle all the way down to LA.....epic shit if your from a flat state......where i'm from there's 1 hill in the entire county that you can go sledding down in the winter..... luh dem mountains

N

NoFuture

I wouldn't worry too much about not having sex with as many girls as possible..

I'm not like celibate, just looking for deeper relationships, is what I mean. : )

...or if you are a crusty: Messy Jesse.

That's really good. Mucho gracias.
if your lookin for God's country.... shoot for the rockies, colorado/montana......... and nice mountain country goes basically from seattle all the way down to LA.....epic shit if your from a flat state......where i'm from there's 1 hill in the entire county that you can go sledding down in the winter..... luh dem mountains

Thanks for the tips: 101 and the mountains. I've never been near an legitimate mountains, at least since I was like 8. Just dunes, which are cool.

the 5 is a little easier than the 101 in my opinion, but sac sucks ass. the 101 way more beautiful though

What's wrong with Sacramento? If that's what you meant by Sac.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
the 5 is a little easier than the 101 in my opinion, but sac sucks ass. the 101 way more beautiful though
I-5 sux in my opinion once you get south of like redding CA .....just boring farm country.......i've never had ANY trouble on 101..... it can be a lil tough through oregon, along the coast

K

Kim Chee

I-5 sux in my opinion once you get south of like redding CA .....just boring farm country.......i've never had ANY trouble on 101..... it can be a lil tough through oregon, along the coast

Hitch 'em both and make the most of it.
Don't listen to these guys.:)
And when you're done, you can hitch the rest of them.

...I met a girl two years ago who was out hitching the 101/1 with her BF. She said she "had" to do it alluding to the fact that her life somehow was not complete until she did it. As if it were some kind of damn milestone or whatever. Hitching the California coastline is magical, rides from drivers with convertible Mustangs are not uncommon.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads