Hey I'm the epitome of inexperienced,

DisgustinDustin

Reaction score
Actually yeah.. You can drive to savannah. Go there st pattys is coming up and there will be more kids than you can shake a stick at. Or take the greyhound so you don't have to abandon your car for a few days. have you ever slept outside? Are you afraid of germs? There is basically no such things as your own booze or pouring drinks in to a cup. You're going to learn lots of cool new words.
And remember. Don't try to act. Just tell everyone you're green. Try not to be too sweet and innocent and vulnerable seeming tho. Keep a guard up but don't be a prick.

Go to savannah and develope your whiskey voice. I'll be there.

Reactions: ByronMc

Molly Mason

Reaction score
Actually yeah.. You can drive to savannah. Go there st pattys is coming up and there will be more kids than you can shake a stick at. Or take the greyhound so you don't have to abandon your car for a few days. have you ever slept outside? Are you afraid of germs? There is basically no such things as your own booze or pouring drinks in to a cup. You're going to learn lots of cool new words.
And remember. Don't try to act. Just tell everyone you're green. Try not to be too sweet and innocent and vulnerable seeming tho. Keep a guard up but don't be a prick.

Go to savannah and develope your whiskey voice. I'll be there.
where at in savannah?

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
obvious troll is too obvious..?

sorry that I don't buy it..

maybe tell us more about yourself and your situation?

where do you live? what type of traveling are you trying to do?

what type of sales are you in?

What?!?! You mean you're not going to bend over backwards to give this girl all your traveling info just because she's, you know, a girl?

cxR - StP = Sex-deprived Traveling Patriarchy?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads