hey im new whats up

Squidaroo

Reaction score
Hey my name is Kolby. Aka Squid. im 22 years old and about to be done with college. I am a huge fan of traveling and Kerouac. ive been many places in my teens, but im ready to do some real traveling like Kerouac. My buddy introduced me to this site, told me there was a great bit of awsome info, so im here to learn as much as i can, and meet people doing so. Im willing to travel anyway to see everywhere. I enjoy bicycles, art, and good reads. im ready to get lost in my life

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Howdy do! What sort of art you into? Also, if you ever wander your way over to Philly, I'm always looking for people to roam the city with.

Squidaroo

Reaction score
manily street art. work a little with a spray can or mops. but i like my wheat paste.... damn i was in phillie for some music fest a few months ago.. didnt really get a chance to wander it though.... so next time im there im def down

carnytrash

Reaction score
Website
carnytrash.tumblr.com
Right on. There's a nice abundance of street art around here and I'm always trying to capture it with my camera. Cool, it would be nice to meet someone new.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads